Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » I didn't wash my hands after giving a handjob: am I pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I didn't wash my hands after giving a handjob: am I pregnant?
nyan56
Neophyte
Member # 95095

Icon 4 posted      Profile for nyan56     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me and my boyfriend were fooling around about two weeks ago and i gave him a handjob. i only touched the shaft of the penis and i didnt touch any of the cum but i remember having precum on all my fingers. after the handjob i wiped my hands quickly with a wet wipe and then went outside in the cold, touched things etc. i forgot to wash my hands. about an hour or less later i went to the toilet and accidentally touched right by the entrance of my vagina with one of the fingers. i got really scared so i washed down there and cleaned. can i still be pregnant or can i get pregnant like that? i was supposed to have my period today but ive only been having stomach cramps for the past two days. ive also been stressing a bit about my exams. please help! i asked my boyfriend and he said that its impossible to get pregnant like that but im freaking out.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there, nyan.

We've already talked you through a nearly identical situation before.

You can brush up on the answer by reviewing it yourself right here: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027288/p/1.html#000000

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67076 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyan56
Neophyte
Member # 95095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyan56     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i know. i posted this because i was also worried about my period and why its late. i mean, could there be any connection between the period and the incident? or is it just because ive been a bit stressed lately?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like we said the last time, this kind of thing does not pose pregnancy risks.

Periods can be late for a lot of reasons, but can I first check in with you about how you're charting your periods to know when to expect them?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67076 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyan56
Neophyte
Member # 95095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyan56     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, usually my period cycles last 30 days. most of the time, my periods are a day or two early. so i was worried because this time its already the last day of my period and its nearly the end of the day where i live and i still havent had my period except some stomach cramps and bloating.
Heather
Member # 3

Okay, so it sounds like you have cycles which are usually somewhere between 28 and 32 days or so. If that sounds about right, know that a deviation of any given cycle by a few days is still a very regular period, and sometimes periods will deviate more than that, especially if you're under a lot of stress (like freaking yourself out about a possible pregnancy or heck, engaging in sexual activities you really don't feel ready for in some ways).

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

nyan56
Neophyte
Member # 95095

thank you very much, that helped a lot [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.