Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » complicated situation, i might be pregnant...i might not

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: complicated situation, i might be pregnant...i might not
toni94
Neophyte
Member # 95727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toni94     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok so about 2 1/2 weeks ago my bf and i were fooling around one night and well what happened was that he pulled my pants and underwear down and pulled his penis out. i was on my hands and knees and he went behind me and put his penis horizontally between my vagina (like a witch would ride a broom stick style ) and had his penis head sticking out in the air. Right before he ejaculated he pulled it away and it all came on my leg. Two weeks later the am i pregnant fear has struck me like lightning. i didn't use any protection i wasn't even thinking on how dangerous this is for me as a teen. What should I do? SHould i take a test? I had just ended my period the day before. Do i have a high risk of being pregnant? Should i be having signs by now that i am? help me please:/
Posts: 5 | From: NC | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen.

Contact between a bare penis and a bare vulva (the outside of the vagina) does pose a pregnancy risk.

You would not be having signs of pregnancy this soon, though.

Pregnancy tests are accurate 14 or more days after a pregnancy risk, so now would be an excellent time to take one.

Here's some reading material for you and we can talk through this some more.

Pregnancy Scared?

Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toni94
Neophyte
Member # 95727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toni94     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have one more question...i have a history and an on going one of eating disorders and my periods are light and very short...2-3 days long. does this effect anything?
Posts: 5 | From: NC | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not quite sure what you mean by whether this affects anything.

If you're asking whether it affects your level of fertility, there's really know way to know unlesss you've been evaluated by a doctor. Light, short periods don't necessarily mean lower levels of fertility.

Did you have a chance to read the articles I linked you to? The sexual activity you described does pose some level of risk for pregnancy.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toni94
Neophyte
Member # 95727

Yes, I did get a chance to read them and they were very helpful, thank you. I did a pregancy test and it read negative. I did use the ones that detect low levels of hgc. I'm just still scared and waiting for my period to happen.
toni94
Neophyte
Member # 95727

I've been feeling nauses when I eat food, peeing frequently on and off somedays, and I've no appitite for food. I know i'm being overly freaked out right now but I'm really scared. should i be worried about anything? Or could this just be signs for my period? Or just changes in my body due to the warmer weather?
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

The symptoms you described could be anything from a stomach flu to stress. It's unlikely that they would be due to pregnancy this early in the game.

And a negative pregnancy test is a great sign that you're not pregnant. Pregnancy tests are known to be accurate 14 or more days after a risk, and we're well past 14 days now, yes?

Are you expecting your period around this time?

Would you like to discuss birth control options for future sexual activity?

--------------------
Robin

toni94
Neophyte
Member # 95727

OK i thought it was stress, and yes way past the 14 days. my periods never have a specific day they come by but usually around the 16-24th it happens. I'm starting to show my signs of acne that usually happens the week before my period so that's been a good sign.

And yes that would be great, I'm not very educated when it comes to birth control. Though i've heard there are some unpleasant symptoms, but that varies from person to person right?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.