Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Should I have taken Plan B?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should I have taken Plan B?
awritersfix
Neophyte
Member # 95752

Icon 4 posted      Profile for awritersfix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Got a serious question that's been on my mind all weekend. My bf and I had sex on two different times, thursday and last night. Both times he used a condom, although one was thinner than the other. Thursday night, the sex was a little on the rough side...he had to stop midway and change the condom, however he assured me it didn't leak/break when he had to change it. He did ejaculate inside me, but pulled out carefully on the second time with no apparent leaks in the condom. Saturday night this happened again, also ejaculating, but pulling out immediately and carefully afterward...and again no apparent leak from the condom.

I'm concerned that maybe I should have taken Plan B because of Thursday night when he changed the condom the first time. Also, last night I started getting (a little gross) a brownish kind of discharge intermixed with usual clear/yellowish fluid after sex. I'm very concern as to what this could be.

Please help!!!! Thanks!

[ 05-06-2012, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: awritersfix ]

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am unclear why your partner changed the condom midway through? There is no need to change condoms, unless the condom breaks.

Either way, if you used condoms for all genital contact, and none of the condoms burst or slipped off, you have no reason to be concerned about a pregnancy risk.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awritersfix
Neophyte
Member # 95752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for awritersfix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for your prompt and knowledgable response. Really appreciate it. He changed midway because I think it was filled with either pre-ejaculate or he ejaculated early.
Thank you for the reassurance.

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.