Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » what can we do?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what can we do?
saraa
Activist
Member # 40542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saraa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, so I've had sex only 4 times(in my whole life) with my boyfriend. And I've noticed he finishes really fast. Any tips or tricks on how to make him last longer?

--------------------
-saraa.

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, it sounds like the two of you are pretty new to intercourse, and have only started having intercourse at the beginning of the month?

What do you consider "fast"? How long does he take to ejaculate?

Does he take longer to ejaculate with other activities?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9187 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saraa
Activist
Member # 40542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saraa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has had sex with 2 other people which were serious relationships, whereas I was a virgin with him.

If we do a lot of foreplay like 5-10 minutes or it, he finishes in about 45 seconds. So I figured skip the long foreplay and do it for only a few minutes & he still finished fast, in about a minute or 2.

When I give him a handjob he can last longer, but as soon as i go for blowjob he's done within 30-40 seconds.

--------------------
-saraa.

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not at all unusual for young men, regardless of whether they've had previous sexual partners, to ejacualte quickly.

Can you tell us a little bit more about what you are looking for in delaying his ejaculation?
Here are a couple of links that I think will give you some information on this topic.

Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide

http://www.scarleteen.com/blog/heather_corinna/2009/07/22/why_cory_loves_premature_ejaculation

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It might also help if you just reframed your experience. Rather than dividing what you do into "foreplay" and "main event", if you just think of all of it as sex, it doesn't really matter so much when and how quickly he comes. Too, sex doesn't have to be over just because your partner ejaculated. There's tons of other things you can do that don't require an erect penis.

This article may help:
What's Sex?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9187 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saraa
Activist
Member # 40542

I just want it to last longer pretty much. Cause it just happens so fast I bartely have time to enjoy it I guess..all 3 times it has hurt and 1 time it felt good and we both finished at the same time.

--------------------
-saraa.

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I read the post in which you said intercourse was painful for you. Was it less painful last time then?

Have you and your boyfriend discussed this?

As I said above, it's not unusual for young men to finish very quickly. They are often able to become aroused again after some down time. Did you have a chance to read the article on sexual response linked above?

There are no quick and easy solutions to anything. It often involves partners working together to find out what is most pleasurable for everyone.

It's lovely that your last encounter was so enjoyable for both of you. While that can definitely happen again, again, there's no magic that will make it happen every time. Sexual activity of any type just doesn't work like that. Sometimes our bodies are more or less aroused, sometimes we're more or less tired, or sometimes the stars are just aligned differently. So I guess what I'm saying is that if you're trying to replicate that one experience, that isn't possible.

You also mentioned above cutting out your foreplay. How do you think the sexual experience would be for you if you and your boyfriend didn't engage in foreplay and launched directly into intercourse?

Our bodies are truly individual, especially when it comes to sex. WE can have completely different sexual experiences depending on the day, and even depending on the partner.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.