Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » "Orgasm" process without pleasure?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Orgasm" process without pleasure?
SushinCoke
Neophyte
Member # 44472

Icon 5 posted      Profile for SushinCoke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Firstly, let me say that I am an 18 year old female, and I had my first and only orgasm three years ago. The only reason I even had one once, was because I had been feeling turned on and masturbated one night but gave up and tried going to sleep- and then woke up almost there! All I really had to do was encourage it a little, and voila. Problem is, ever since then, I haven't been able to orgasm- something weird happens. Until a year ago, I was able to get turned on but whenever I tried masturbating (clit stimulation, vibrator) I just never got there. I could get myself to get pretty aroused, but very rarely AWESOME feeling.
This is the kind of weird part- while I'm masturbating, whether or not I'm touching the clit directly or at all, it starts to become more and more sensitive and if I do touch it it feels nice, but... localized, almost, to just down there. Then, my clit becomes SO sensitive, that it hurts to touch it, NOT a burning, stinging or anything like that, just REALLY sensitive to the point where it's unbearable, and just before and during the time it feels like that, my vagina and a few other places in my body contract. It feels just like how my body did when I had an orgasm, just I'm not feeling good from it. This happens whether I'm touching my clit or not, it's happened with just a vibrator before. Afterward, I feel depleted, drained of energy, and depressed. I never experienced this pain until I had my first orgasm- which was completely painless, by the way. And for a year now, I can't get myself to feel that fire in your belly kind of feeling, and if I feel anything at all it's more of a cool simmer instead of a hot boil, if you get my drift. I think my lack of arousal now is due to the fact that I got so frustrated with feeling pain at the end of every time that I masturbated. I've only had this pain once with past partners- once when my transgirl/boyfriend at the time was giving me oral. It's not that I completely lack sexual desire all the time, though at some parts of the month I do, and when I'm ovulating my desire is increased and that's when I can feel a little bit more aroused than normal.
Also, I think I might have been having issues reaching orgasm in the first place because it's hard for me to "let go" though I'm slowing getting over it. The closest I've come to having an orgasm with another person was when I was on top of my partner a week ago during intercourse and I guess I was stimulating my g spot indirectly, and that "fire" in my belly came back- but he pulled out before I could find out if it would work! I can't figure out what I did then to bring that feeling back. Sex is enjoyable with him, but not very satisfying.
I was raised with the idea that sex is bad but I've been a firm believer since I discovered what sex actually is that it is natural and nothing to be ashamed of. I went to the GYN a few weeks ago and all my tests for stds came back negative, and I do not take prescription meds. My periods also come every 7-8 weeks or so, which started happening earlier this year- though I'm not complaining about that change! (Sorry if this is too much information, I just don't know if any of this might be helpful).
I want so badly to feel aroused like I used to, even if I can't reach orgasm! And what is up with the pain? Can anyone help me out here? Thanks so much.

Posts: 8 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iammischief
Neophyte
Member # 95605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iammischief     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please let me know if you still go on this website ever! I need to talk to you!
Posts: 2 | From: Albertah | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
iammischief,

Just to let you know that this is an old thread now.

If you would like to talk to anyone here at Scarleteen about any questions or concerns you have, feel free to start your own thread by clicking "post new topic" on any page of the forum.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.