Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Weird Penis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird Penis
Member # 95577

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Chavit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is embarrassing.. but I have admit that I have a 30-40 degrees left-curved banana shaped penis. It is literally shaped like a banana. Maybe because of unequal growth of penis chamber. My right side seems to be more developed and "stuffed" compare to the left side.. so maybe it curved to the left. Though the base of my penis is straight, it starts to curve left about 1/2 inch from the base. I masturbate about 4x a week using my right hand for 7 years now. Ever since I was a kid, I notice that my penis deviates to the left side of my underwear. But is is not curved like that during my teen (just a bit pointed to the left)..

My question is.. Is this kind of penis a normal variation? Why is it curved like that? What is your opinion?

Posts: 3 | From: Philippines | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Having a penis that curves is nothing out of the ordinary, honestly. Having some sort of curvature is probably more common, actually, than having a penis that's perfectly straight, and as long as it isn't causing you any pain, then it's completely fine.

As for why, that's difficult to say, really, except that the human body tends to be a bit asymmetrical in a lot of ways. Lots of people have one thumb that's a bit longer than the other, or one foot that's a bit bigger, and a penis that curves to the right or left a bit is in the same category.

(By the way, I noticed you posted this in another part of the boards as well. Please don't double post; we get to questions as quickly as possible and posting them more than once isn't necessary. Thanks!)

[ 04-16-2012, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Karybu ]

"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.