Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » help me... is there any chance of pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help me... is there any chance of pregnant?
we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for we4ring     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi... I very confused, and get freak. a week ago I and my girl friend do something wrong,she touch my penis until it erection (I still wearing underpants and boxer), then she touch her clitoris, But I did not have my ejaculation at all. is there any chance she get pregnant? please answer me...
Posts: 49 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What you describe cannot lead to pregnancy.

There's more information at this link.

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/ftml

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for we4ring     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for the answer. Mr. Robin I can't found the topic No such topic number exists., is the link correct? can you give the correct one?
Posts: 49 | From: Indonesia | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This link should work for you, we4ring:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/006958.html

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

OK, let me clear the story, first we're kissing then I Rubbed her breast (stimulus her breast), I feel my penis erected since that time. based on article that I read, when penis erected, there is a pre-cum. then I watch my boxer not wet at all, is all that mean the pre-cum not come to my boxer right? is it danger or not when pre cum can wet the boxer? because my girl friend rubbed my penis (I still wearing underpants and boxer)then she rubbed her clitoris till her orgasm. is it make her pregnant?
PS: I did not have ejaculate at all

Best regards

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is no risk here. Unless your penis comes in direct contact with her vulva, there is no pregnancy risk.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
we4ring
Activist
Member # 95414

can you give me some explanation about your answer to my last question above? please I'm very confused.
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If your girlfriend touched your penis through your clothes, then touched herself, this cannot make her pregnant.

If your penis were bare, and touched her anywhere on her vulva (which is the outside of her genitals including where her clitoris is) or inside her vagina, then there would be a pregnancy risk.

What you and your girlfriend did together is can't make her pregnant.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.