Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » curious

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: curious
jakej
Neophyte
Member # 95255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jakej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is ment when you say fresh ejaculate?
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meaning, someone just ejaculated. Like, there it is, you saw it come out of your penis or someone else's.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67933 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jakej
Neophyte
Member # 95255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jakej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so ejaculate that had been out of the penis for say 2 min in not fresh?
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of the penis to where? And what are you asking about in regard to this?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67933 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jakej
Neophyte
Member # 95255

well i got a lot of ejaculate on my hands then i gave my gf a back rub for about 2 minutes then i fingered her and im not sure if it was fresh enough to get her pregnant or not
Heather
Member # 3

Okay, so for future reference, both to prevent the spread of infections, and just out of common courtesy, you really want to be washing your hands before you put them inside anyone's mouth or genitals, okay?

And that'd be the primary concern with something like this. Pregnancy would not be.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

jakej
Neophyte
Member # 95255

Ok and i never put my hand in her mouth? so would the back rub kill the sperm?
Heather
Member # 3

My point is that before our hands go into anyone's orifices, any orifice, we should wash them. Just like we wash our hands before we eat.

Backrubs don't kill sperm cells, per se. The deal is that you having hand some ejaculate on your hands, then taken the time to rub her back in between, then gone into her vagina: that's all too indirect a path for sperm cells to create a pregnancy. They're delicate and need to stay in very specific conditions.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

jakej
Neophyte
Member # 95255

Ok thanks! so for her to be pregnant from sperms being on hands you would have to ejaculate onto your hand and then put it in her vagina within a few seconds? would this be the same for pre ejaculate?
Heather
Member # 3

For her to become pregnant, either:
a) you would have to have direct contact between your penis and her genitals and/or
b) direct contact between her genitals and your genital fluids.

Someone becoming pregnant via ejaculate on the hands is simply not a likely scenario no matter how you slice it.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

jakej
Neophyte
Member # 95255

ok why do i hear a lot of people talk about people getting pregnant from fingering?
Heather
Member # 3

Who are these people? And are they bouncing a baby on their knee when they are talking about this and swearing up and down that's how they became pregnant? If so, is there something about their life or community that would make it much worse for them to say pregnancy happened by having intercourse?

Really, a LOT of people in the world have had only bad sex ed, incomplete sex ed or none at all. Plenty who have gotten information have gotten it from people who didn't have good information in the first place. So, that's probably the deal here with whoever you're hearing talk about it.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

jakej
Neophyte
Member # 95255

ok thanks! sry i am just stressed and worried. i know i had ejaculate on my hand but i keeping telling my self that nothing could have happened because i gave her a back rub first and that would be too much time for it to still get her pregnant. i also keeping telling myself that after the back rub i didnt notice it still on my hands and if there was enough on my hands to get her pregnant i would know it. does this seem logical?
Heather
Member # 3

Again, regardless, this scenario does NOT meet those two conditions I outlined above. There was no direct genital contact AND no direct -- as in, without stops in between -- contact between your fluids and her genitals.

So, relax. And next time, and again, this is mostly about infections and general good manners, just wash your hands before putting them in or on her genitals, okay?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

jakej
Neophyte
Member # 95255

Thank you very much! and thank you for your fast replies!
Heather
Member # 3

Happy to help. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

jakej
Neophyte
Member # 95255

Ok i am getting nervous again. my gf told me that she started having brown spotting a week before she was do for her period.she said she only noticed when she wiped. and this continued for two weeks and she never got a flow like she normally does, what is this?
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brown blood or darker blood is just older blood. It's common to have spotting before a period, and this sounds like your partner's period starting, with a bit of older blood making its way out first.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jakej
Neophyte
Member # 95255

But it never started it just did that for two weeks and then stopped.
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That can happen sometimes, so periods take longer than others, and are much lighter. It sounds like your partner has already had a period.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.