Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Roughness + Anal Issues

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roughness + Anal Issues
babytooths
Neophyte
Member # 90030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babytooths     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typically, my sexual partner and I play pretty rough, which I enjoy. I could probably employ more use of lube vaginally, but I self-lubricate well enough to enjoy rough fingering. However, in the heat of the moment, he fingered me both anally and vaginal (one finger in each orifice), w/o lube in my anus, and pressed a bit hard between the recto-vaginal wall. Later, he tried going in the back with his penis, but it hurt too much and I made him stop. I didn't feel anything weird until the next day, when it felt as if I had to expel stools, but wasn't ready/able to until hours later. Afterward, it felt uncomfortable to sit down for long periods of time, and I felt some pressure around my anus. As of now, I don't feel as much pressure around my anus or the need to expel stools, and when I do expel stools, it isn't bloody or uncomfortable.

I have a OBG-YN appointment coming up soon (and I know there is a possible STD risk because it was unprotected, so I'll have to look into testing as well), so I know I could ask my gyno, but I was wondering if, with rigorous force, it is possible to tear the rectovaginal wall.

[ 02-28-2012, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: babytooths ]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, for starters, I think it sounds like you know now that a) you need to make a habit of using more lube or lube every time, and b) you might need to have some talks to kind of refigure how to better be gradual with the aggressiveness on your partner's part you like, but where, obviously, your body, like anyone's is still going to have limits. And yep, sounds like it's also time to review things like using gloves and condoms if there is going to be anal and vaginal sex happening in the same session.

I'm not concerned about serious injury here, though, if you didn't have any bleeding and aren't now. Can you tell if there's any noticeable bruising? If not, I'd take that as another sign that while you're sore, this probably isn't anything serious.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67933 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.