Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Positioning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Positioning
muzzleofbees
Neophyte
Member # 93928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muzzleofbees     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, staff!

My boyfriend and I have been having sex for a couple of weeks now, and we keep encountering the same problem. I am taller than he is, and he is not particularly well-endowed (though certainly within the realm of average). We have tried missionary and girl on top, and both times it's difficult to keep his penis from slipping out. It's frustrating for the both of us because we will be in the middle of feeling good and then have to pause to put it back in.

Is this a problem with positions, or something else? Can you recommend any ways to keep this from happening?

Posts: 13 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sex, whether it involves penetration or not, is all about what feels good between the people engaging in it. So maybe one position doesn't work for you, but that's fine. Just experiment with what makes both of you feel good and go from there.

Sex isn't going to be perfect or magical or flawless. It's messy and silly and sometimes things will happen, and things will slip somewhere, and that's ok. Having a sense of humor and a willingness to try new things is really essential to happy, healthy sexuality.

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.