Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » curious

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: curious
John Anderson
Neophyte
Member # 94875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Anderson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok I have been curious lately. I have heard that anal sex can have a risk of pregnancy because sperm can leak out of the Anus and get into the vagina. my question is, can Sperm that is ejaculated onto a girls stomach leak down and get in her vagina and cause her to be pregnant? thanks
Posts: 14 | From: us | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The anus is very, very close to the vaginal opening, and also is a similar kind of tissue. To boot, when someone is ejaculating on or into a rectum, most frequently they are doing so in a position where our friend gravity tends to help semen get to the vaginal opening easily.

Those things aren't true about a stomach. the stomach is much further from the vaginal opening than the anus, isn't the same kind of tissue, and ejaculate there is going to have a pretty hard time making its way to the vaginal opening.

That all said, if preventing pregnancy and infections is important to you or your partner, it's usually best not to be ejaculating into or on their bodies, period, but to use a condom for activities with any ejaculation. same goes for pregnancy worries: I can't tell you how many young women we've had here over the years who spend weeks in big worry because of a partner ejaculating on their bodies. pregnancy scares really stink, especially for the person who may become pregnant.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Anderson
Neophyte
Member # 94875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Anderson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok thanks i never wear a condom because we dont actually have intercourse she is usually wearing underwear and i sit on top of her and she manually ejaculates me so we donet use a condom, i was just worried that if she had loose fitting panties it could leak down into her vagina from her stomach. i knew that pregnancies happen with direct genital to genital contact and we werent having that so we didnt use a condom.
Posts: 14 | From: us | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.