Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Do I need Plan B?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do I need Plan B?
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Last night I had a friend buy me some beer, gave him money to get it for me. We chilled together while I'm drinking it. I don't remember being drunk or if I was at all. I had 3 beers in total. Well, my guy friend was laying on the couch and well I kept teasing him. Then he wanted to see how big my room was so I showed him how messy it was. Well, he sat on the bed and I continued to tease him a little bit. Then I started to tickle his arm pit and then move down to this stomach. From there he was tickling me.

Okay to get to the point. He's about 7-8 years older than I am. Thing is he wasn't wearing a condom at all and I asked if he wanted one after I realized it was by my vagina. He tried to get it in but didn't work. I'm not on any form of birth control at all due to my ovarian cysts- usually receive a period 2-3 months later after each one. Another thing is he precummed or ejaculate or something before all this.

Giving all the information, should I get plan B? or Do you think I'll be safe?

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another thing he was like sucking on my breasts really strong and there sore and that. I noticed I had like what you call "hickey" on them. But, the "hickey" isn't in the spot where he sucked them... why is it lower on the breast, he sucked and was biting on my nipple...
Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So you attempted to have intercourse, but he could not get inside? That means that there was direct genital contact, and that does pose a pregnancy risk. Since no condoms were used and you are not on any form of hormonal birth control, you'll want to consider taking EC if you do not wish to become pregnant.

Unprotected genital contact also poses STI risks, so you'll also want to schedule an STI test.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I was thinking of going to the health unit here in town and get one... one thing, last time I went they wouldn't give it to me due to my ovarian cysts and it was out of their practice to give anything to me, so I had to wait the next day to go to an walk-in clinic and pay the fee of 2 dollars rather me paying nothing at the health unit.

I am seeing a OB/GYN Thursday about all of this and get checked for STI's.

Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Another thing I am due for my period next week... is this bad? If it comes due to my ovarian cysts.
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since EC is a one-time dose, rather than a regular thing, it's usually okay to take EC even for people who cannot take hormonal birth control for health reasons. If the health center in town won't give it to you, you can also try going to an ER, or giving your gynecologist a call.

I'd not waste too much time trying to figure out where you are in your cycle. If your periods are irregular, it's impossible to predict that anyway.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Okay Thank You.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.