Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » orgasm?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: orgasm?
SydneyLove122
Neophyte
Member # 73841

Icon 9 posted      Profile for SydneyLove122     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so my bf has fingered me and stuff before, but he's never given me an orgasm. i really want one cause i can get one with a vibrator on my own. at least that's what i think is an orgasm.. anyway, how can he give me one without using the vibrator and just his fingers? thanks!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you not want him to use a vibrator?

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 870 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SydneyLove122
Neophyte
Member # 73841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydneyLove122     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just think it's weird for him to do it to me. cause it's not like an actual sex vibrator. it's a massage vibrator that i use, which works pretty much the same. it doesn't go inside of me or anything. just on top. and i get orgasms that way
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kachina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most women orgasm from clitoris stimulation, so that is a very common way to use vibrators. Often a "massage" vibrator is the exact same thing as a vibrator in a sex shop, just marketed with a different picture on the box. [Smile]

If you rub your boyfriends dick in the same way he masturbates, why would it be weird for him to treat you the same way YOU masturbate?

If you are still set on him just using his fingers, your best bet is to see if you can get yourself to orgasm with just YOUR fingers, then show him how. You can try rubbing your clit in the same area the vibrator feels good.

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

Humans are allergic to change. They love to say, "We've always done it this way." I try to fight that. That's why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. - Grace Hopper

Posts: 870 | From: Seattle | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SydneyLove122
Neophyte
Member # 73841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydneyLove122     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay. how do i do it myself? i don't think i've felt my g-spot, which is what most of the orgasms come from, right? i wanna be able to orgasm without the vibrator myself
Kachina
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 42505

No, most women orgasm from stimulation of the clitoris. You can try rubbing your clitoris in the same spot you use the vibrator.

When women orgasm from internal stimulation (including the g-spot) it's often from pressure on the internal or external clitoral glans. So you can try to explore around by applying pressure to spots that feel good.

Check out this article to learn more: With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body

--------------------
~Kat
Scarleteen Volunteer

SydneyLove122
Neophyte
Member # 73841

okay thanks!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.