Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » sex compatibility and duration

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sex compatibility and duration
john needs help
Neophyte
Member # 71901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john needs help     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im 28 and my girlfriend is 27, our relationship is pretty good apart from the sex side,
im gonna be pretty honest and slightly graphic here so here goes,,,,,

i have never had duration issues with previous partners but my current one is causing me stress when it comes to sex,
my partner is a highly sex person and when aroused her vagina constricts by a great deal and it is in my words causing me to finish quicker than i would like, and i mean pretty quickly, she is quickly becomming very frustrated and if the problem isnt resolved soon its gonna be the ruin of our relationship, i have tried creams and stuff but it doesnt seem to help much, is there anything anyone can suggest, pills positions anything, i really like this one and i do not want it to be the cause of our downfall,
please help!!!

--------------------
thanks for your advice

Posts: 3 | From: portsmouth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoatRack
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 50455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoatRack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I first ask if you are only talking about penis in vagina sex here? There are lots and lots of kinds of sex. Starting with a different kind of sex, manual or oral perhaps, and moving to penis in vagina sex after you're both ready seems like it would be a simple way to make things last longer.

It also sounds like you're putting a lot of blame or pressure on her for this. Remember that every person's body is different in tons of ways and sexual response is one of those. This is just how she responds, sexually, to stimulation. It's not bad or wrong, just different from what you've experienced before. You'll both adapt new ways of making sex work and those ways may not be what you have done before but you may find you like them even more.

--------------------
Hey folks, my name is Andrew and I was a mod here for awhile a couple years ago. I'll be here for a couple weeks while Heather is out and the site is even more short-staffed than usual

Posts: 441 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
john needs help
Neophyte
Member # 71901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for john needs help     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes its only penis in vagina sex?, everything else takes time and im happy with that its the first one im having current issues with,
i have not put any pressure on her for this just to clear that up, she has stated that her excitement has never cause her previous partners problems before, which again leaves me stuck?

--------------------
thanks for your advice

Posts: 3 | From: portsmouth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.