Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Trying to educate others!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trying to educate others!
nosceteipsum
Neophyte
Member # 54075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nosceteipsum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm working on writing a seminar dialogue that I will be presenting along with my two co-leaders. The three of us are all co-presidents of our school's Gay Straight Alliance. I want to lay down the basics of sexuality and discuss what history, politics, religion and society have to offer in terms of how we understand sexuality today...in about 30 minutes. I have already planned to have a five, maybe ten minute Q&A session because it is a lot to handle. I'm going to be educating my peers, 14-18 year olds and I want to make sure that I'm answering the questions they may be afraid to ask when surrounded by people who know them.

What is really important for me to bring up and mention so that those who hear us speak will leave having learned something about themselves and those around them?!

Posts: 2 | From: New York | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.