Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » confused and a bit concerned

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: confused and a bit concerned
violin09
Activist
Member # 47207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for violin09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,

my boyfriend and i were messing around earlier today. i was giving my boyfriend a hand job and when i rubbed my palm against his tip really fast he got excited so i kept going and he squirted out a watery, clearless liquid and there was a lot of it. at first we thought he cummed but then after seeing the discharge find out it was not milky so we figured precum. when i did the same thing a few minutes later the same result occurred. when we were done we got off the bed and my sheets were very wet from the precum. but then i smelled something and when i bent down and sniffed the wet spot it smelled like urine and he agreed. but we were confused because we thought when a guy is hard and is in a sexual experience, he is not supposed to be able to urinate. now my boyfriend is kind of concerned and so am i. is it possible that precum can smell like urine? or is there something else that might be going on?
thanks for your help!

Posts: 71 | From: United States | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like he ejaculated to me.

Urine and ejaculate come through the same channel, so them smelling similar (though urine is usually odorless) is common. Ejaculate also isn't always as milky sometimes as it is other times.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.