Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Morning after pill

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Morning after pill
Andyking
Neophyte
Member # 48911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andyking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, me and my gf are both 25. We dont have other sex partner except each other. We are using condom or withdrawal method whenever we had sex. Lately, my gf wanted me to cum inside her and i did. Since then, she always wanted me to cum inside her. Luckily she dont get pregnant. We had sex last night and she beg me to cum inside her again. This time it's on the middle of her cycle. I dont want her to get pregnant so I bought the morning after pill for her. She took the 1st pill within 24hr and will take the 2nd pill after 12hr. My questions are:
-lets say i cum inside her at 12am, then cum inside her again at 12pm, then she take the 1st pill at 10pm. Will the pill still be effective in preventing pregnancy?
-is it safe for me to cum inside her again before she take the 2nd pill?
-is it safe for me to cum inside her after she take the 2nd pill?
She enjoy sex without condom and likes the feel of my cum inside her. I'm trying to please her but at the same time I'm afraid she might get pregnant.
Please advice.

Posts: 2 | From: Malaysia | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Plan B is NOT designed to be used as regular contraception. It's less effective than most other methods, so if you really do not want to be a parent, you're going to need to draw a line here. If you both prefer not to use condoms, she can look into other methods that ARE meant for regular use, like the birth control pill.

You're asking questions about Plan B I can't answer, because you're asking about it in use as something other than an emergency contraceptive, studied for use after a risk. It has not been studied for other use, to my knowledge, because it is not designed to be used that way.

So, know that if you are having unprotected sex AFTER Plan B is used, you should figure you can't count on it to provide any pregnancy protection.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.