Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » please help me !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: please help me !
Tina Owen
Neophyte
Member # 95604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Owen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had dry sex, pre-cum got on my tights. i had 2 pairs of tights and underwear. i took the Next Choice pill the day after just incase. im suppose to get my period on friday, but i dont always get it the same day. is there a possibility i can be pregnant? please help me, i've been worried for 2 weeks already.
Posts: 3 | From: East LA | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's really no chance of pregnancy here. Anytime you have a situation where there is clothing between genitals, pregnancy is not a concern. Have you seen this article? Pregnancy Scared? It should help clear up for you what sort of situations pose a risk.

[ 04-18-2012, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Karybu ]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5761 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Owen
Neophyte
Member # 95604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Owen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok thank you , its because i've seen many different things on the internet, some say you can some say no . i'll check the article, thank you very much
Posts: 3 | From: East LA | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're very welcome. [Smile] If you have any more questions after reading the article, come on back.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5761 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Owen
Neophyte
Member # 95604

ok, well i read it and it says if we had clothes on theres no risk, except only i had clothes on, does it make a difference?
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, sperm cells are much too delicate to travel through clothes, even if it was just you wearing them.

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.