Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » He doesnt want me anymore

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: He doesnt want me anymore
luvgirl
Neophyte
Member # 45011

Icon 5 posted      Profile for luvgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well.. the title says it all..
I've been with my boyfriend over a year now.. and even though we haven thad sex.. is about the only thing we havent done, cause everything else is put of the bag.
We used to have a great love life, and I used to feel the desire in his eyes when he looked my way. Now is all like.. cold. But the relationship not, just in a passional way. I think he doesnt want me, cause I've tried different approches like telling him, or show him, or simply try to kiss him hard and he answers but he always stops the kiss and everything is.. romantic again.

Sometimes I feel the need to be kissed in a rough and passional way, and he used to do it all the time.. Now is like he doesnt think about me that way anymore.

I dont know what else to do, I've tried to seduce him, talk to him, throw hints, but nothings passes him.

Help me please!

Posts: 13 | From: Chile | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you say you've tried to talk to him, do you mean you've tried to have a good serious discussion about this, and not when you're in bed or about to be? Because really the only thing to do is talk to him about it - if you feel he isn't listening to you, then point that out. You might find it helpful to read this before sitting down to discuss it: Be a Blabbermouth! The Whys, Whats and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvgirl
Neophyte
Member # 45011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I say talk to him.. I really mea it.. I've said it to him in many ocassions, and almost all have been in non sexual places, but in serious locations, where we can talk comfortably.
That's why I dont know what to do know.
He says he doesnt feel it that way, that we just havent had the chance to do anything :S

Posts: 13 | From: Chile | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.