Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » How?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How?
monkeygirl1200
Neophyte
Member # 45258

Icon 5 posted      Profile for monkeygirl1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok. i have a question that you may or may not want to answer. you dont have to. i am a very curious person and i want to know. hw? how are yu supposed to have sex? i just dont understand.
Posts: 20 | From: Enid | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try out this link:
Sexpert Advice: I need to know EXACTLY how to have sex with my boyfriend.

--------------------
Sarah Liz

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeygirl1200
Neophyte
Member # 45258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeygirl1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i mean like in exampil we are in bed right? so then the akward part where we take our clothes off then what? i dont know what to do.

where doe he put his penis?
what do i do?
With my hands?

and also one random question.
does a orgasm hurt?

Posts: 20 | From: Enid | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you read that link, momkeygirl?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you read this part in the article I linked you to above?
quote:
I can't tell you what to wear, how long to kiss, what WAY to kiss, how to undress, how to pose on a bed (or WHY to pose on a bed), what you should say to one another, when to do this, that or the other thing to him, how you two might position yourselves for any given sexual activity...any of this stuff. These kinds of things are the things you find out by simply communicating with one another, verbally and nonverbally, throughout, and in the way you do about pretty much anything else. What you do and how you do it is going to be determined by what feels right for both of you. For instance, you ask how long to kiss someone, and the answer is simply that you kiss someone for as long as it feels good to the both of you. I can't know what that will be, and neither can you until you're in that moment.

I not only can't tell you "how much" foreplay should be involved for you or what kind it should be, I can't determine what is or isn't foreplay for you at all: all kinds of sex are "real" sex, and for different couples, at different times, what kinds of sex are appetizer, dinner and dessert varies really wildly. Some days, the sex you have may not involve intercourse at all, and others you both may want nothing BUT that. These are the kinds of things we find out over time, by exploring them with our partner.

Really, when it comes to partnered sex, no one else can write a script for you because then the sex is about THAT person, when it's supposed to be about you. What do you wear? You wear the kinds of clothes you enjoy wearing. What do you say? You say what you feel like saying in that moment, speaking for yourself. What does your room look like and how do you make it "romantic?" Whatever your room looks like is what it looks like, and if you want to add romantic things, that really depends on what you think is romantic and how YOU define that. What positions do you use? Well, everyone's body is a bit different, and every two people fit together in different ways, so you'd experiment to find what positions are most comfortable for the two of you. What "order" do you do things in? The one that feels good for both of you at the time. You say you want this to be a physical expression of your love, right? If so, you know what your love is and what you feel, and how unique it is: you have the answers to these things I can't possibly have for you.

Nobody is going to be able to tell you exactly how sex between any given people is going to happen. It depends a lot on what feels right in that time for those folks involved.

Also, (since it sounds like part of your question is about intercourse here) check out this article:
First Intercourse 101

Per your question about orgasm...it should not hurt per say. Orgasms feel different to different folks, so it's hard to say what shades that might take on for you as an individual. For more, see here: Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide

--------------------
Sarah Liz

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeygirl1200
Neophyte
Member # 45258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeygirl1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes!!!the first intercourse ne helped a lot!!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.