Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Worried about pregnancy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Worried about pregnancy
phantasmae
Neophyte
Member # 44544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phantasmae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I spent last weekend with my boyfriend in a hotel room. A hotel room leads to things.
We woke up and got horny and started dry-humping. We both had our underwear on and he ejaculated. No intercourse was involved. I couldn't see in the dark but I noticed that there was a round spot on my underwear that usually doesn't happen from vaginal discharge, so I figure I got some sperm+semen on it.

I have been freaking out about it, so it's probably going to delay my period. But can someone please assure me that the possibility of my being pregnant is really slim?

I am worrying because I am getting blood-stringed discharge on wednesday and today- friday. I can't know if I've missed my period until after the 14th, which would be a month after my last period.

also, the accident was oct 24th. today is the 30th. I am going to see my doctor on the 4th, should I ask for a pregnancy test?

I just really hate waiting.

Thank you..

--------------------
Hi

Posts: 1 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pregnancy from this kind of activity, when there is any clothing involved, is highly unlikely. If your undergarments were, in fact, sodden with his fluids (not just yours: you may well have just produced more fluid or sweat than you're used to seeing), then there MAY be some risk, but it is still very small.

Bloody discharge is not only not a typical pregnancy symptom, pregnancy doesn't complete in a few days anyway, so it wouldn't have been related to pregnancy even if you were going to become pregnant.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.