Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Female Ejaculation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female Ejaculation
Some_Like_It_Hot
Neophyte
Member # 43991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Some_Like_It_Hot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I'm a 21 yr old college senior. I have been sexually active for 3 yrs and have been masturbating since I was about 13. I enjoy sex and have spent lots of time experimenting with different toys and techniques. However, I have never had an orgasm.
When I masturbate, I always feel like I 'almost' get there. I start to sweat, my heartbeat speeds up, my muscles contract and spasm, and it's hard to catch my breath. But, I can never quite get to the release and I usually just give up. Another thing that has been holding me back is the urgent feeling that I have to urinate. When I told a friend, she told me to just let it go, and flow (pun intended). I'm familiar with this phenomenon from an episode of talk sex with sue. However, the urge just seemed so much like I was urinating that I was hesitant.
Last night, before I went up to bed, I made sure that I emptied my bladder and proceeding to masturbate. I laid towels down and when I felt the urge, I let it go. It just kept flowing though, and I eventually stopped, concerned that I would go through the towels. When I inspected the towels, it didn't smell like urine so I doubt it was. Only, if this is part of my orgasm....I can't be releasing this much fluid everytime...it gets a bit messy. Do you have any thoughts on this matter or advice to make this a little more convenient? Thank you very much!

Posts: 4 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it'd be highly unusual for a woman to ejaculate with every orgasm. What's more common is for that to only happen now and then, or with certain types of stimulus.

So, you likely don't have to worry about this happening every time, and if you are someone who ejaculates, in time, you will get to know when that feels likely, or with what sexual activities it seems to happen with, so those are the times you whip out the towel. [Smile]

But, you know, sex is messy sometimes, even the sex we have with ourselves. It's not a fluid-free endeavor, so I also wouldn't get in too much of a pickle about it.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.