Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » ME+BF+fooling around+no sex had=possible pregnant?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ME+BF+fooling around+no sex had=possible pregnant?!
Laura Lu
Neophyte
Member # 43929

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Laura Lu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so okay heres wat im having troubles with!
i was a virgin...well still sortof am.
me and my boyfriend tried having sex and well ecause i was nervous he didnt get in al the way, just the tip for a few seconds and then after he just rubbed on me for a good while.
im just really nervous and scared because i dont wanna be pregnant and so far the only sign i have is cramps but i thnk thats because he "popped my cherry" and apparently that could cause some cramps.
im not sick,headaches,sore boobs...NONE OF THAT.
but still im worried...can i be pregnant even tho he promissed me no cum came out, and i didnt feel anything of the sort?!

Posts: 22 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you use a condom? Are you on any sort of hormonal birth control?

If not, can I ask why you didn't use any type of protection?

Any unprotected genital contact means a pregnancy risk, regardless of whether there was full ejaculation. Pre-ejaculate can present a risk, and we always treat situations like this as if there was pre-ejaculate present. Chances are you wouldn't notice it anyway.

So, if all of this was completely unprotected, you have a low to medium pregnancy risk, and I'd suggest you seek EC if it's been within 5 days since this incident. If it's been longer than that, you may want to take a pregnancy test.

If you used a condom or are on BC, and you use them correctly, you do not have a risk here.

As a side note, there is no fruit in the vagina. the hymen doesn't play any role in pregnancy, and though it can be painful if that membrane is stretched during sex play, it isn't likely to cause cramps. And either way, you wouldn't see pregnancy "symptoms" (and I use that term loosely, since almost all symptoms can be explained by some other ailment other than pregnancy) until at least 2 months in.

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura Lu
Neophyte
Member # 43929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Lu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okays well thank you so much.
so then thats good if its a low-medium risk, and i promise this didnt go on for long at all..it was a few trying seconds where he had himself in me and we didnt end up having sex at all.
we have done the things where hes rubbed himself on me and so far each time ive gotten my period. he also assures me he knows when he might cum or pre-cum.
also, because i have a lower risk do you think that the reason why im getting cramps and everything is from stressing out about all of this(due to my anxiety aswell)?
and i dont know what to do about the pregnancy test im just scared of getting one but then again i guess its better to know.

[ 08-29-2009, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: Laura Lu ]

Posts: 22 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxygirl77
Neophyte
Member # 43940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roxygirl77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg reading this makes me feel so much better.. this happened to me last night in fact and ive been soo worried i could be pregnant.. but he was only in me for a few sec and i didnt feel any pre ejaculation or ejaculation of any kind and he says he didnt..it was such a stupid decision to do that though like im so worried now. i really hope this works out okay for the both of us.
Posts: 1 | From: united states | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura Lu
Neophyte
Member # 43929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Lu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha aweee fer sure i agree 100% hun. its so so so scaryyyy! but honestly try not to think about it.
chances are veryyy high we arent prego and thats good!
i hope that it turns out good for you too hun!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.