Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » kindly reply to my querry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kindly reply to my querry
Member # 43378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joshsa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have a douubt
my penis measures 5 inches
and moreover it is a bit tilted toward the left
and i have seen my girlfriends vagina
it is quite normal and decently wide enough

so my questions is, will i face some problems when having sex due to the tilt in my penis
and due to the length of my penis ?
and will my friend be satisfied due to the supposedly less penetration that i would be able to make

is the size and the tilt normal

and one more question,
why is it that my penis has tilted, is there anything scientific abt it ?

kindly help

Posts: 1 | From: india | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 40774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluejumprope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi joshsa,

Both your penis length and curvature are completely normal. Your length is right in the average range, and it's actually more common for penises to have a little bit of curve than to not. If it's not causing you any physical pain there's no cause for concern.

This article goes into more depth about both of these issues: Shown Actual Size: A Penis Shape & Size Lowdown

To address your question about having sex, I first have to unpack something: for most women, vaginal entry on its own isn't the most pleasurable sexual activity. The vagina has much fewer sensory nerve endings than other parts of women's genitals (namely the clitoris). Also, the most sensitive section of the vagina is in the first third of the canal. So penis length, for most women, is generally a non-issue. Overwhelmingly it is men who care about penis size, not women.

To answer how the curve of your penis can affect intercourse, I'm going to quote the article I linked to above:

Vaginas aren't straight canals themselves, nor is the rectum: they both have curves, too. As well, both of those orifices -- as well as the mouth and hands -- have good flexibility when it comes to a penis with a curve inside them. Obviously, curves in this direction or that may make some sexual positions more or less pleasureable or comfortable for you or your partner, depending on each of your preferences, so you'll just need to experiment to see what feels best for both of you. For instance, for a guy whose penis curves upwards, with a female partner during intercourse you may find that your partner likes being on top best facing you, while for one with a downward curve, she may want to face your feet instead... or not. Again, vaginas and rectums are stretchy and flexible, so you may not need to make any adaptations at all.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean about the width or your girlfriend's vagina--also, the size of a vagina isn't static--I'd recommend checking out this article about female sexual anatomy: Pink Parts - Female Sexual Anatomy

Since you're thinking about having intercourse, I'd recommend reading these too:

Ready or Not? The Scarleteen Sex Readiness Checklist
Hey, Boyfriend! Male Reproductive Choices
Yield for Pleasure

without tenderness, we are in hell. -Adrienne Rich

Posts: 407 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.