Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » reply as soon as possible..very scared

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: reply as soon as possible..very scared
div
Activist
Member # 41809

Icon 5 posted      Profile for div     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hii..
i have very strange question.from my breast drop of water is coming out if i press it..i mean if i press ma nipples..what to do??whats is that?i am very much scared..i am noticing since last 3 days..is it something connected with pregnancy??i had protected sex before 2 months with condom..that wasnt tear also..n i did 2 urine tests also after almost 25 days of the act..i am getting my periods also..but i am really not getting what is that watery flood that comes out from nipple if i press tightly??i am really so scared of it....plzzzz advise..thank you very much..answer as soon as possible

Posts: 67 | From: mumbai | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
div
Activist
Member # 41809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for div     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
continue..

* both the tests were negative..so that dr also had told that i am not pregnant..

Posts: 67 | From: mumbai | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't sound like you're pregnant, but if you have discharge coming out of your nipple, you should check in with a health care provider.
Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
div
Activist
Member # 41809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for div     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya ya.. i am planning to go only..
yesterday that discharge was in light black colour from my right nipple..and if i press nipple tightly then only it comes and that too 1 very small drop..this came in the morning yesterday..then again i pressed nipples to jus verify whether now also coming or not..i tried in the night yesterday..but it didnt come..again i tried today in the morning now..then also it didnt come..

i concluded that..it comes only when i feel hot n sweat,at the the time i m sweating,if i press nipples tightly then only it came..so i am confused due to what reason it comes??may be its due to seating........

i think i should see another 1 or 2 days if again it comes then i will see to the doctor is it ok..what u say?? [Confused]

div
Activist
Member # 41809

* sweating
Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like atm1 said, you should definitely check that with a doctor. You may have some sort of infection, or it may be nothing but either way definitely go see a doctor as soon as you get a chance.

--------------------
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. - B.B. King

Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
div
Activist
Member # 41809

ya sure..thanxx i will go to dr n check..

see yesterday and today i didnt founf any kind of discharge from my nipples.. jus once i found a very small drop of water from my left one..thats it.. and that too jus once yesterday..not at all after that..so i will see one more day..and then will go to the doctor..ok

Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, but again: Discharge from your nipple could be a symptom of an infection. Even if it goes away tomorrow, you could still have an infection of some kind. So I advise you to get it checked out either way.

--------------------
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. - B.B. King

Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
div
Activist
Member # 41809

ok i will go as and when i will get time from my studies..

by the way just want to confirm that.. it wont be sign of pregnancy right??(i have done 2 urine tests before 2 months as i told you and both were negative..as condom was not at all sleep off and nor it was tear..actually that time my periods were late almost 9 days after doing intercourse thats why i had done tests)

and one more thing i had intercourse again last month ie on 30th September and my due date was 29th september & i got my periods on 3rd of october.. ie just 4 days later..well on time

according to me there wasnt any need of taking test cause i got my periods also and as last time condom didnt tear also that was completely protected intercourse we had done.. SO THAT DISCHARGE wont be sign of pregnancy right??

atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it is definitely not a sign of pregnancy, but very likely could be a symptom of something serious , so please to go see a doctor as soon as you can.

Since you're still having so many worries about pregnancy, it might really be best to stop all sexual activity for a while until your anxiety is lower.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
div
Activist
Member # 41809

m not worried about pregnancy but..little doubt was there in mind so just clarified with you..by the way now 3 days had gone..i am not finding any discharge..so still should i go and show to the doctor?is there really a need to show..cause now its stopped. [Confused]
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Yes, you should still go to the doctor.

As Alice said, this could be a sign of an underlying condition that really needs to get checked out. Just because the discharge has gone away doesn't mean the real problem has.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.