Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Penis reduction

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Penis reduction
sj
Neophyte
Member # 34941

Icon 11 posted      Profile for sj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I find sex with smaller women painful compared to mid sized women. I find that the protection (condoms) that i use always break when i am with a girl, i have tried lots and larger sizes..orginal sizes dont really fit. Its because of the friction of me inside the girl. I am currently 7.2 " length and 7" girth. The girth is the issue, espeically during oral sex, with the girls finding it hard to get their mouth open enough. leaving brusing and bite marks. Would a penis reduction be an option in my case? and if so what would it involve? Thanks !!
Posts: 30 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi sj,

I don't know of any "penis reduction" procedures that would do what you seem to want.

If condoms are breaking and friction is a big problem, you just need to use a lot more extra lube, which you can buy in any store that sells condoms. You may want to combine that with larger sized condoms.

Also, women's vagina's don't actually vary that much in size between women. The issue is more likely to be that some women aren't relaxed and aroused enough, and you simply need to do more activities before intercourse.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sj
Neophyte
Member # 34941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do you explain the oral sex issue then? That i am too big for most women..which results in it hurting me?
Posts: 30 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, there is the old adage: If it hurts, don't do it.

--------------------
The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. - B.B. King

Posts: 1180 | From: WA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.