Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » What is it?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is it?
SweetMisery
Neophyte
Member # 36340

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SweetMisery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend of three years and I have been having monogamous unprotected sex for the past two years. The last time we were in the act we had sex twice. The first time he didn't ejaculate inside of me he pulled out. Normally afterwards i'll go in the bathroom and clean up but this time I hadn't. Prob about fifteen mins after the first time we started again. We only got about half way through and my boyfriend stopped and started freaking out. I looked and there was a thick white substance everywhere. It had the same color and consistency of a moisturizing lotion. Neither one of us had came and this has never happened before in the past two years. The only thing different is that I have switched bc pills I dunno if that would have any relevance. What caused this to happen? What is it?
Posts: 2 | From: New York New York!! | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It sounds like it was probably your own vaginal discharge. You may not have noticed it before, or 'cleaning up' may have taken care of it in the past.

Are you having any other signs/symptoms of infection (burning, itching, etc)? If yes, or you haven't had a GYN exam in the last year, you need to do so now.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetMisery
Neophyte
Member # 36340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetMisery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, that's the thing I had no other symptoms whatsoever. It was just really odd. It was a pure white color no resemblance at all to cum. I just had a gyn exam in september . . .
Posts: 2 | From: New York New York!! | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.