Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » implantation bleeding?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: implantation bleeding?
Dell
Neophyte
Member # 28950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok so i know i should learn from my mistakes so chastise me all you'd like. but last week, and today, i felt my guys precum, then touched myself a bit later. i have been feeling ovulation cramps since sunday, (i have sists, so i know) and i have been extrememely tired and sore. today i poopied and whiped, and noticed there was a little spot of blood. i don't know if it could be implantation bleeding? or what the chances are? i just know i have been really sore and tired.

--------------------
x3, DeLL

Posts: 21 | From: Somewhere?? | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Getting pregnant from that scenario is pretty far-fetched. Your finger(s) would have to have a good coat of pre-ejaculate with vaginal contact to even present a slight risk. Your possibility is very low, at best.

While we won't lecture or degrade you about your choices, we have a policy of no longer answering pregnancy-scare posts when we have given all necessary information and resources for a user to protect themselves in previous topics. We usually stop at the third post, and you're getting close to that point, if you aren't there already.

So, why not review these articles? I'm sure they'll prove immensely helpful in learning to practice safer sex, and to know just what the risk is for what activity should you slip up: [Smile]

A Safer Sex How-To
What's the Risk?

(As for the bleeding: it could be your period starting, it could be simple spotting, or it could be a minor irritation from over-wiping. If it continues or gets bothersome, get to a doctor. Rest a little extra to see if that doesn't help your soreness and fatigue -- it IS the beginning of flu season, so a number of germs could be causing some trouble, too.)

[ 11-15-2006, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Miss Lauren ]

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.