Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » ohhhhhhhhh what feeling!!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ohhhhhhhhh what feeling!!!!!!!!
beauty23
Neophyte
Member # 30449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beauty23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats up....long time no speak... First I have a new love....I like him so much...he spiritually, emotionally stimulates me....I see him and i just wanna love him up....Anywho i a brought a vibrator...why is that so much more satisfying rather than my own mans penis....I get the feeling of closing my legs tight and squirming...I came the first time with a vibrator....LIKE WATER...I gte a really good feeling from my clitoris.....The question i wanna ask is i still feel hardly nothin when the penis is in me both my mans and the dildo....whay dont i feel anything.....i only feel sinsation with my vibrating bunny ears on my clit....ANY Help HERE...

One more question......How can i ride my man....i am a plus size women my man is very skinny...but when i get on top i feel like ima crush him and i tense up......Any recomendations...I mean i love my man....not feeling anything with him unless he is giving me oral....but what can i do to spice up my sex life.....HELP....i do not wanna bring my vibrator to bed....

Posts: 5 | From: brooklyn | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, most women get a lot more out of clitoral stimulation than vaginal penetration alone - the vagina has relatively few nerve endings compared to the clitoris.

So what you're describing is pretty normal. And there's nothing wrong with wanting more clitoral stimulation as part of your sex with your boyfriend, or even discussing bringing the vibrator to bed - it's a toy, not a replacement for him as a person!

It's pretty much physically impossible to "crush" a sexual partner, so you don't need to worry about that. But if you feel uncomfortable being on top, remember you don't have to do that (or anything else) unless you want to.

There's a fantastic book, "Big Big Love: A Sourcebook on Sex for People of Size and Those Who Love Them" by Hanne Blank, which you might find really helpful.

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beauty23
Neophyte
Member # 30449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beauty23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean is there anyway i can learn to ride my man without putting all my weight on him....or thats how u ride....I mean he wants me to ride him....he said it will make him happy...i wanna make him happy but i do to want to put all of my weight on him..Do you know any techniques....

When have having penatration....does that feeling the same as clitorial stimulation and if not how can i achieve that feeling with the penis going in the vagina.

one more question is it normal not to feel sensation in vagina during intercourse.....I mean i feel a penis going in and out....but not really a sensation like when i use my vibrator on my clitoris.

Posts: 5 | From: brooklyn | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We can't and won't give technique advice here, for a couple reasons. The biggest one is that every person is different. What works for me won't necessarily work for you.

As for the stimulation question? The vaginal canal has very few nerves. Those are concentrated in the clitoris and labia. This is a practical thing: the penis and clitoris are both from the same basic origin during growth in the uterus. Plus, childbirth would be nearly unbearable if the vaginal canal was as sensitive as the clitoris.

Have a look at these articles: they'll help you.
Sexual Response and Orgasm: A User's Guide
Pink Parts: Female Sexual Anatomy

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.