Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Are you mad?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are you mad?
anne**
Neophyte
Member # 29298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anne**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My thread was closed 2 days ago, I sent you an email to boards@scarleteen.com to say I was sorry about being so insistent, I also asked your opinion about my situation, I haven´t gotten any answer yet, are you mad at me?

I know tou are very busy, It´s just that I don´t know If I should expect a response.

Thanks.

Posts: 31 | From: Spain | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your thread was closed because your situation was fully explained, and we had nothing more to tell you.

Nobody is mad at you. There was simply nothing more to say to try to convince you that there's no way you could be pregnant.

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anne**
Neophyte
Member # 29298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anne**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fine, I also asked something about ECP´s side effects, nevermind.

Now I see, you did´t read my email.

Thank you anyways.

Posts: 31 | From: Spain | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The boards email address is only accessible by our board administrator (Miz Scarlet). Especially during high traffic times, it may take her some time to sort through all of the board related email she receives (and, as with all things internet related, there is always the chance that your message did not arrive). She is, afterall, only one person.

I'm unsure about your specific questions regarding the side effects of EC, but it can have some side effects. You probably received some information from your health care provider that listed out all of the possible side effects. We also have information about EC here.

--------------------
Sarah Liz

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crwrestler
Activist
Member # 29865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crwrestler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where can i get condoms without my mother finding out that i got them
Posts: 66 | From: Delaware | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can buy condoms at any drug or grocery store.

And please do not just post in someone elses thread. It's easier for us if you just create you own thread.

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.