Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » UGH.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UGH.
Monotonous
Activist
Member # 29530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monotonous         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Can't you guys do some sort of magic spell that will make my period come back? This is getting rather irritating, not to mention worrisome.

Today, I woke up with some cramping-type pain, and I felt some... leakage down there. Convinced it was nothing unusual, I waited to see if it would happen again and it did. Excited, I ran to the bathroom at the speed of who knows what! Good tidings from Flo at last! Thank you dieties! It's all over!

Nope. Nothin'.

I really need to get to PP for an exam and STD testing but it all depends on when my grandmother has a day off. She decided to use these two on going to Atlantic City instead of taking me to PP. Frustrating.

I come here every other day and read the replies to my worried posts, assuring myself I'm not pregnant. I'm okay. But... the period isn't here! My cycle lengths this past year have been something like; 34, 47, 32, 76, 28, 35 and fast-forward to today, with my last period in early June. My boobs have been playing mind games with me. "We're sore! Now we're not! We're somewhat tender! Put nipple clamps on us! We're not tender anymore! Soreness again!"

You see, sore boobs has always been my sure-fire sign my period was coming. But they've either been not sore at all or not sore enough... My discharge? Pfft. I can't even keep track of what that crazy stuff does. Had bad abdominal pains yesterday. Started freaking out at my partner, "I'm pregnant! Omg!" and it ended up being Chinese food gone terribly, terribly wrong.

I've picked up my horrible habit of roughly massaging my abdomen, seeing if it has swollen or not, and it hasn't, and if I am pregnant hoping to induce miscarriage or something. I don't even know what the motive is in doing this. It's rather compulsive. Like I need to check throughout the day. Pregnant belly yet? Nope. How about now? Nah.

So, uh, what's going on? Am I going crazy? Is my uterus? What should I do?

Posts: 59 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you not yet just taken an EPT?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67996 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monotonous
Activist
Member # 29530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monotonous         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My only mode of transportation is my grandmother and my father. My father's out of the question and my grandmother I already mentioned. Always busy, busy, busy. I can't walk because my dad's always, 'Where are you going? You're not going alone. When will you be back? Who's going to be there? I'll just pick you up.' and I'm not allowed to use public transportation.

[ 08-15-2006, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Monotonous ]

Posts: 59 | From: United States | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it possible that your partner could obtain a pregnancy test for you? If you have the ability to be alone with him enough to engage in sexual activites, you could find the place and means to take a test, no?
Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monotonous
Activist
Member # 29530

I suppose that's true, but he's away at Busch Gardens until Saturday and stays with his father on Sunday. I guess he could get one on Monday or something and bring it to my house? Concealing it on the way to the bathroom could be a problem but we'll figure it out.

Although, the truth is we really aren't alone very much. The sexual activities I've posted on here have lasted 5 minutes at the most, and there have only been two in the past 2 and a half months.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.