Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » confused and whats happening to me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: confused and whats happening to me
jus_another_gurl
Activist
Member # 30289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jus_another_gurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
umm,i have quite a few questions and if u could please answer them that would be great thanks!
ok, when i masturbate it gets really intense and sometimes i start to shudder and i stop cause i cant handle it, whats going on? 2) when i masturbate sometimes this stuff sorta squirts out and it smells like pee!! what is it?
And another one i'm a sophmore now and i'm like 4'11!! And i havent been asked out yet! do u think my height is a major factor?
thanks for taking your time and answering my questions.
-reallyconfusedgirl-

Posts: 71 | From: home | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitka
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome. [Smile]

1. Sounds like you're having an orgasm. Continuous masturbation (which includes touching your clitoris) can be overwhelming for some women - as well as uncomfortable right after orgasm. That's because the clitoris is composed of thousands of nerve endings. Try different approaches and see what works for you, in terms of finding your comfort level.

2. Some women can ejaculate, similar to men.
The Skene's gland is on the upper wall of your vagina; some scientists think that's the location of the "G-spot." The Skene's gland drains into the urethra (part of the plumbing connected to your bladder), and it produces ejaculatory fluid for some women.

It isn't urine.

3. No, your height has nothing to do with anything (except it might keep you from getting high stuff off supermarket shelves, just like me).

Guys don't discriminate against short women. Someone will ask you out at some point. Could be tomorrow, who knows?

Just concentrate on being yourself and being happy & confident. If you're on the shy side, try to be a bit more outgoing and take it slow. Smile at nice guys in the hallway at school. Talk to people, let them know you can be on their radar screen.

Posts: 455 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jus_another_gurl
Activist
Member # 30289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jus_another_gurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks again lol! And what exactly do u mean by try a different approach?
Posts: 71 | From: home | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DydduKenm
Neophyte
Member # 30279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DydduKenm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont know about the other stuff but dont be worried about your height! Im 5ft nothin and havent grown since the 7th grade! All my guy friends tell me they think being short is sexy. they dont want some amazon woman! lol but yea, i like bein short. dont worry about it gurl! [Big Grin]
Posts: 22 | From: Athens, TX | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Hey, DontCopyMe, this area is for Staff and Volunteer replies ONLY. Please remember to not post here in the future unless you're asking your own question [Smile] See you on the rest of the boards!)

[ 08-13-2006, 04:15 AM: Message edited by: dailicious ]

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jus_another_gurl
Activist
Member # 30289

oh never mind lol sorry

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.