Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Just questions i have.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just questions i have.
sweetangel6988
Neophyte
Member # 21123

Icon 5 posted      Profile for sweetangel6988     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey. Its been awhile since i posted last. I had noting that exciting going on, but now i do.
Ok so this friday/saturday morning i had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. It didnt hurt as bad as i thought it would except when he entered.It didnt hurt afterward though, but the whole time i had the urge to go pee. I did bleed, it wasnt alot and i stopped saturday at like 2.
I did fine during the day i didnt hurt or anything so i did what i had to do that day and went back to my boyfriends house with some of my friends that night. I wound up having sex again and it was about the same thing. It hurt when he entered felt ok during, the only things different was that i didnt have the urge to pee during and i didnt bleed, which was strange cuz i thought i would cuz he wasnt that gentle.

So my questions are:

1. How big of a risk do i have of getting pregnant if it was my first time. (yes we did use protection both times and he pulled out b4 he came.)
2. How big of a risk do i have of getting pregnant if i ended my period the day b4.
3. Is it normal to have the urge to go pee during sex.
4. Do girls just bleed when the have sex the first time when their hymen is broke or does it happen all the time?
5. Was it a dumb thing to have sex 2 nights in a row since i was a virgin?

I would appreciate any feedback. All these questions are very important and i would like for them to be answered. Thanks.

Posts: 20 | From: Missouri, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okie dokie, here you go, in the order you asked:

1. If you used a condom for ALL genital contact, without it ripping or tearing or slipping off, it's basically none.

2. When you had your last period is irrelevant. Not only does that tell us little about your fertility ,since it doesn't sound like you had a birth control failure, that's just a moot issue.

3. It can be. If you urinated ahead of time (which you should always do, before and after, mostly to avoid urinary tract infections), that feeling was likely justdue to stimulation to the urethral sponge, which is inside your vagina, or just unfamiliar pressure on your bladder, depending on your position, etc.

4. Some women have some bleeding or spotting during first vaginal penetration of any type, some do not. Some still have partial hymens when they have first penetration, others do not. if and when bleeding or spotting occurs, sometimes it's due to hymenal tearing or stretching, other times it's due to lack of arousal and lubrication or abrasion. It can also be due to both.

5. I'm really not sure what you're asking here. But I AM concerned that you stated your partner "wasn't that gentle." Did you MENTION this to him during sex and communicate with him for your own comfort and pleasure? being able to do that freely and pretty easily is a pretty important part of sexual readiness and healthy sexual partnership.

Posts: 68032 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.