Okie dokie, here you go, in the order you asked:
1. If you used a condom for ALL genital contact, without it ripping or tearing or slipping off, it's basically none.
2. When you had your last period is irrelevant. Not only does that tell us little about your fertility ,since it doesn't sound like you had a birth control failure, that's just a moot issue.
3. It can be. If you urinated ahead of time (which you should always do, before and after, mostly to avoid urinary tract infections), that feeling was likely justdue to stimulation to the urethral sponge, which is inside your vagina, or just unfamiliar pressure on your bladder, depending on your position, etc.
4. Some women have some bleeding or spotting during first vaginal penetration of any type, some do not. Some still have partial hymens when they have first penetration, others do not. if and when bleeding or spotting occurs, sometimes it's due to hymenal tearing or stretching, other times it's due to lack of arousal and lubrication or abrasion. It can also be due to both.
5. I'm really not sure what you're asking here. But I AM concerned that you stated your partner "wasn't that gentle." Did you MENTION this to him during sex and communicate with him for your own comfort and pleasure? being able to do that freely and pretty easily is a pretty important part of sexual readiness and healthy sexual partnership.