Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » (girl) "Turned On" becomes Pain - HELP!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: (girl) "Turned On" becomes Pain - HELP!
FreakingCompletely
Neophyte
Member # 14334

Icon 9 posted      Profile for FreakingCompletely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I've got a problem getting turned off.....when my boyfriend and I mess around but don't do anything to say 'take care of it', we just get turned on, well when I get 'excited' you could say, my stomach starts to hurt a while after I've gotten turned on. Why is this? It happens a lot and it feels like the feeling you get in your stomach when you haven't ate. What causes this and what can I do to prevent it because it's starting to freak me out. I sometimes get so sick to my stomach I feel like puking (excuse that word, I know it's a gross word). Any information would be so helpful. Thank you!!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ever heard of "blue balls?"

That's a slang term for vasocongestion, which can happen to both men and women when they become aroused (it's a normal part of arousal), and it's what you're describing here.

You can alleviate those symtpoms pretty quickly by masturbating to orgasm, taking an analgesic like ibuprofen or tylenol, or just 20 minutes or so of rest.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.