Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » OMG-THIS IS SO HUMILATING

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OMG-THIS IS SO HUMILATING
starbursts2003
Neophyte
Member # 12446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for starbursts2003     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the other day me and my boyfriend had tried anal sex,it hurted a bit but anywayz when he took it out he had a some feces on his penis. I never heard of anything like this happening, i mean i know its my butt but is that normal and what can i do so it wont happen again, did he have it in the wrong hole? i dont know please help i am so disgusted, lucky for me he wasnt, he even comforted me.PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOMETHIN TO THIS FUNNY YET EMBARRASSING PROBLEM
Posts: 4 | From: cleveland,ohio,usa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't sound like it was in the wrong hole to me, if it was anal sex you were after

However, it's a REALLY good idea to be using condoms and lubrication (lots of it!) ... I'm not sure if you were or not, as you didn't state it, but i'm just saying it to be sure. If he was wearing a condom, it's not really on his penis, but on the condom instead ... He would just have to take it off and throw it away.

Feces is normal tho. Just like periods are normal and natural lubrication is normal. They're all normal, natural bodily functions/fluids! They do deserve respect tho, as they can transmit STD/STI's, so be careful. There's no need to be embarassed tho

Here are a few articles you may want to check out;
STD/STI Risk Assessment
Safer Sex Primer

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anal sex hurts at all, that's a sign to slow down, add even more lube, go more gently, make sure you're relaxed, and if none of that works, stop altogether.

It should not be painful if you're doing it right. Which, among other things, means making sure that you're relaxed and comfortable with it and that it's something you really want to do.

The tissues of the anus and rectum are very delicate, and pain is a signal that something's wrong.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.