Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Lost...down there...and all over

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lost...down there...and all over
impawstur
Neophyte
Member # 7213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for impawstur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, we would fight a good bit, I say our conversations usually got onto heavy topics and that may have led to some stress for her, feeling pressed to share her opinions or beliefs or something, see...she's shy. As she has a pretty busy life, and the fact that we'd recently gotten into some bad (always verbal) fights, we sorta broke up. We had made out a couple times, at her house or a friends, been on ONE date (out of the house, alone with each other and not with friends, from what I remember) before, mostly spending time together at her house or with friends where ever at. This was my first relationship. I was very immature for the most part, getting way too jealous, and just generally not knowing what to do or say sometimes. I believe I've improved since then.
So after a while I started to pursue her again, as I still liked her. Well I'd say there was one bad incident where I think I got too offended because she didn't feel like making much of a effort to be with me the friday after I had given her a surprising and nice valentines day gift, and after expressing my feelings, she got sorta annoyed. I didn't call her much after that...I don't want to seem too lovey-dovey. I'd have to say the whole infatuation thing has worn off a good bit, as I don't allow myself to miss her too much. Last friday I saw her and it was really weird because she really seemed to miss me (she has before...I can't remember to tell you all the details). I missed her to of course, I didn't flaunt it at all though. That night I wanted to call her after I'd gotten home and everything, like I used to do, but I didn't, consciously. I talked to her yesterday for a little bit, we had a good light hearted fun conversation, and I detected a little bit of "hey I want to see you" in her. Later, after bowling with some friends and eating (before bowling actually) I gave her a call and went over to a party where she was at. It was a teenager party, and as you can guess, the general objects of consumption of some sort were there, mostly the you better be over 21 ones. She had been somewhat filled with the latter object, and she was sorta flirty. I did feel more infatuated with her then, just to see her really...and at first a little nervous. We eventually were flirting more heavy, made out, and so on, often just hugging and holding, as we both weren't bustling with energy. Next...I engaged in a certain sexual activity with her involving one of my ten digits (not eleven) and her. I know...this is very dorky and naive...but I'm not 100% sure what I reached. Was it the one where she would let out a liquid, or the one where she would let out a generally poopier object? Also, she told me that 'that' really meant something to her, and I had to ask for her to explain a little bit in the totally insensitive form of 'huh' or was it 'what?' Basically, that she let me do that. I just had to mention that last part, and I need to state that yes I do know that she was drunk, but I believe that she mostly was just less shy than usual, and I hope just not foolishly looking for play (we discussed this a very little bit, and I believe that she was maybe just as worried as I was/am about 'does he/she like me'). Enough explanation...I really don't know how to ask those ('that') question too directly if you can't tell. I'd also greatly appreciate any advice on our relationship and my over-all relationship situation. Thanks a lot for caring enough to respond, in advance.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know hon, your post was really quite confusing to say the least. Sexual activity is nothing to be ashamed of and you can always just use the actual words to describe them.

quote:
Was it the one where she would let out a liquid, or the one where she would let out a generally poopier object? Also, she told me that 'that' really meant something to her, and I had to ask for her to explain a little bit in the totally insensitive form of 'huh' or was it 'what?'

To be honest, I have no idea what you are writing about in here.

In regards to your relationship, I would say that the both of you just really need to sit down and have a good talk about where this is headed.

Cut out the flirty conversation and behaviour and really get down to the nitty gritty of things.

Does she still like you? Does she still want to be with you? What does she want this to be? A relationship? A friendship? Does she just need some time off?

Think about what you need to find out from her, sit her down and ask her. Communication is the key to a successful relationship hon. Remember that.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 3 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A bit lost when it comes to girly parts?

Try this: Pink Parts: Female Sexual Anatomy.

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

"Years ago, I was an angry young man/I'd pretend that I was a billboard/Standing tall by the side of the road/I fell in love with the beautiful highway..."-Talking Heads, "(Nothing but) Flowers"

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kythryne
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kythryne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Although I, like Lin, had a rather difficult time figuring out what you're asking, I think a quick lesson in female anatomy is in order.

Pink Parts ? Female Sexual Anatomy

There ya go.

------------------
Kythryne Aisling
Scarleteen Advocate

"The only unnatural sexual act is that which you cannot perform."
-- Alfred Kinsey

(dangnabit, lemming, you type too fast! )

[This message has been edited by kythryne (edited 03-03-2002).]

Posts: 1685 | From: New York City | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.