Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Making Out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Making Out
minm2gz
Neophyte
Member # 6741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minm2gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok i have a question so someone who knows what they are tlaking about.

Everytime i make out with my girlfriend i get so stiff semen start to ejaculate but not alot like when you masterbate, but some comes out. My question is, is this normal and whats does it mean when my balls hurt after making out for awhile but no sex?

Posts: 2 | From: Levittown, NY, USA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it is most likley *pre-cum* its a clear fluid that comes out of your penis when you are aroused. It also has sperm in it, so whenever you do anything sexual with your partner you should always wear a condom.

quote:

"Pre-ejaculate" or "precum" is a slippery, sometimes slightly sticky fluid that has the ability to neutralize any acid (from urine) that might be inside the urethra. Since sperm do not thrive under acid conditions, pre-ejaculate helps to make the conditions in the urethra favorable for sperm to survive. The same fluid is also a component of semen itself. Because pre-ejaculate has to travel through some ducts that may or may not have sperm lurking in them, it is usually considered fairly likely that there will be live sperm in pre-ejaculatory fluid, though at lower concentrations than in semen. Pre-ejaculate can also carry disease organisms, including the HIV virus.

Also your testicals might hurt because you have "blue-balls". Here check out this artical on it. Blue Balls

Hope that helps!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
Bobaroony & Erica Bearica
<3 love forever!

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

“One ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Heather Corinna

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.