Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » problem(big problem)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: problem(big problem)
smiley321
Neophyte
Member # 6404

Icon 9 posted      Profile for smiley321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know if this is any different from the ask a sexest thing but i've been having alot of trobule first with std's i think i may have one and i really don't know what to do how to come foward with it with my mom i'm scared!!and second why can't i ever have an orgasm the real reason i have sex is to feel what it's like but nothing ever happens to me and now i've got my self in a buddle of mess that i could have stoped before it happened i'm reall confused and i really need your help
love
confused chick!!!

Posts: 6 | From: d.c.,maryland | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, please do not double post. It's a pain in the butt, and a lot of the time your question will be answered twice and that takes up valuable time that our staff and voluteers have, when they could be answering questions that had been asked only once.

To be frank, if you're old enough to be having sex, you're old enough to be taking charge of your sexual health. That means seeing a doctor regularly for gyn. checkups, protecting yourself and your partner, and having open communication w/ your partner and family members. You don't seem to have any of this. You just need to come right out and tell your mother what happened. She may not be happy about it, but she might be able to put you on the right path ... Be it w/ money for the doctors visit, or just plain old advice.

Also, sex is not about orgasm. If you're having sex simply for pleasure, you're missing out on all the other great things sex can offer. How in tune w/ your own body are you? Are you able to give yourself an orgasm? Instead of engaging in partnered sex just for that, why not give it to yourself? You won't be able to pass STD's back and forth and you wo'nt be able to get pregnant.

Do you know how to protect yourself against STD's and pregnancy? If not, you may want to educate yourself on our handy dandy site, here. If you do, and you're choosing not to do so, I can't really do too much about that. We're here to offer information, not babysit. Maybe now that you may have an STD, your thoughts may change on when and how to use protection.

Check out some of these articles for more info;
The STI Files
Testing, Testing
Safe, Sound and Sexy - Safer Sex Primer
Sexual Response and Orgasm
Ready or Not?

------------------
*~*Smurfie*~*
Scarleteen Advocate

Words of Wisdom

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.