Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » MAJOR CRISIS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MAJOR CRISIS
ChikyCHickChick
Neophyte
Member # 5174

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ChikyCHickChick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boyfriend recently fingered me and when i went to the bathroom i discovered all this brown stuff in my underwaer..and i didn tlike poo in my pants or anything cause it was where my period hole is..but it isnt my time of the month or its not the end of my period..and its a lite brown colored and it doesnt smell like anything..i figured it would go away..but hwen i woke up this mornign its still coming out..and its brown..is this normal..did somethign go wrong? ..am i healthy..im afraid to see the doctor and tell him taht my byfrined finrged me im not dont aht no matter wat..do u know wat it could be or wat i should do? im very nervous and scared..thank you|

i dont knwo how to add another reply under the person who replied..but im positive its not my period my period has been on schedule the whoel year...and im sure its not my period..and im defeintely not tellin gmy mother..and it doesnt look like blood at all it looks like crap but its not..i didnt go for my phsicial yet and im afraid of a pap..and im defeintely not tellin my mom..anything i can do msyelf?

[This message has been edited by ChikyCHickChick (edited 09-01-2001).]

Posts: 2 | From: oak ridge nj USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please remember that during the first 3-5 years of your cycle, your periods may not always come when they're supposed to. Your bf may also have torn your hymen a little and caused a bit of bleeding. Since you don't know what it is, do NOT use tampons.

Also, none of us here are doctors and we can't examine you. A good doctor isn't going to judge you. Have you had your annual physical and PAP test this year? If not, now would be an excellent time. My suggestion would be to wait another day or so, and then head to the doctor so he can tell you whats going on.

------------------
--Hollie West
*~Scarleteen Advocate~*

I have this nagging fear that everyone is out to make me paranoid.
~ Anonymous

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
like hollie said, it's not like we can examine you right now. but from what you describe, it sounds like your lining was a little scraped up when he put his fingers in you. this is pretty common and can be avoided if he uses rubber gloves and lube next time around.

thing is, your vagina is lined with tissue similar to the stuff in your cheeks. it scrapes easily, but it also heals up easily. and the stuff in your knickers is just a little bit of blood. it's brown because it's a little clotted and dried (dried as much as you can get in a damp place like you vagina).

there is a possibility i am **WRONG**. if this brown discharge continues for more than a day, then I am probably *WRONG* and you need to check with a doc.

but if i'm right, then you go to your local drugstore, Target, WalMart, Kmart whatever and buy a box of rubber gloves and some lube. Even KY Jelly would suffice. Better that than any scary splotches in your drawers.

------------------
A waist is a terrible thing to mind.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.