Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Gender Issues » female male and vice versa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: female male and vice versa
supersoaka
Activist
Member # 35208

Icon 8 posted      Profile for supersoaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im obviously a guy

some background
lost virginity when i was 17 and 7 monthes old

was with that girl for 2 years

sicne then ive been with a total of 16 girls

im back with my 14th

im 5 foot 7 about 115 pounds

my girl is 5 foot 5 and about 125

i cant throw her aroudn liek im sure she would liek me to but she claims ive the only guy she has ever had an orgasm with

shes been with 7 to my knowledge and im her 6th

i think

here is the issuse she has been with girls b4 not wile we have known eachother but in the past

we where in bed one day and i said

"Youre a guy and im a Girl" we kinda looked at eachother then kinda chuckled

but we didnt correct ourselves

im not gay i have no sexual interest in men whatsoever but im pretty open with my sexuality

i like anal and she likes playing with mine

the question is

do you think we are both gay
or do you think it is posable for me to be a female guy and her a manly girl

she doesnt wear combat boots or anythign she dresses girly and i dress like a guy

but we hold hands her thumb always ends up on top and it feels comfortable to me

i dont want to not satisfy my girl because she thinks im not man enough

she claims im the only man that has ever caused her to orgasm and she says she got off liek 11 times in one sex session with me

but the average is somewhere between 2-5

i love this girl but what are the chances that she looks for some big football dork that just wants to pick her up and toss her around liek a rag doll

she likes to get railed and ill glad to give it to her

but it is outside of the bedroom that i worry about

who knows

maybe i shouldnt worry

any advice is well respected

Posts: 56 | From: 386, FL | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women come in all sizes. Men come in all sizes. Body shape or size has absolutely nothing to do with sexual orientation, nor does size determine whether or not someone is male or female, or masculine or feminine.

Men of all orientations often enjoy anal play.

I also have absolutely no idea what the way you hold hands has to do with any of this.

Sounds to me like you both have some pretty skewed and awfully limited ideas about gender, really. That's about it.

(And for future reference, Scarleteen is an inclusive site. That means that football players may use the site, too, and should expect to be able to come here and not be namecalled just like anyone else should expect that courtesy. If you feel insecure about them, you feel insecure, and that's something to examine, but we expect users to treat everyone with courtesy here, and speak respectful about eveyone, please. Thanks!)

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supersoaka
Activist
Member # 35208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for supersoaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for any disrespect but i was trying to portray a visual for those of you that have a hard type understanding my rambling

thanks for the help

my main questions is that normal?

Posts: 56 | From: 386, FL | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thing is, there is no one visual for a football player, just like there isn't for anyone else. Sure, guys who play football, because of what the sport requires, are usually stockier, but their size doesn't determine their orientation, their behaviour, or much else at all.

Per your main question...well, I'm not sure I understood what you main question even was. Is it normal for a heterosexual couple to have a smaller man and a slightly heavier woman? Sure. Does that mean they're gay? That has nothing to do with anything. And it's a flawed idea to think that someone's size or shape makes them any more or less of a man or any more or less of a woman.

If that doesn't answer the question, I'll need you to make more clear what the question is. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
supersoaka
Activist
Member # 35208

Icon 1 posted      Profile for supersoaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok look i will never be able to pick my girl up and eat her wile she is 6 feet in the air

i am 115 pounds strong for my size but still a very small guy as far as stature goes

im doign pretty good as far as downstairs goes but that isnt the world

she has had sex with a girl and i like when she plays with my anus but..

my main questions is this

her being a manual lover
and me being more of a automatic lover

is that normal

she acts liek the man
i act liek the woman

i have the penis
she just takes it

NORMAL? good match? or totally flawed connection?

Heather
Member # 3

To be perfectly honest with you, very few people save aerialists WOULD be able to do such a thing, and fewer more would even be interested in having that done in the first place (especially considering that the oral sex involved would probably be pretty lousy, given it'd be mighty hard to concentrate on someone's genitals when you had to worry about dropping them on the floor).

Sex between people is supposed to be about shared pleasure and intimacy: not a circus act.

And again, you're making assumptions about gender that just aren't sound. There is no "male" way to have or enjoy sex nor a "female" way. What people enjoy varies by personality, not by gender or orientation. And that diversity is what is normal.

As far as if this is a good match, given all of your posts here about this relationship, it certainly doesn't sound like -- as a whole relationship, as well as a sexual one -- that you two have the greatest dynamic I've ever seen, to say the least, nor does it sound like either of you are really approaching sex in the healthiest way. But that's not about your gender, and more about all of what you have been expressing in terms of trust issues, the way you seem to communicate with each other, the way you talk about her, etc. However, you are going to know better than anyone here if this is a beneficial relationship for you or not (though I think in another post you just said you broke up with this girl today anyway?).

[ 09-12-2007, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

supersoaka
Activist
Member # 35208

we break up like everyday

i think its some sort of way to feel better about not being able to have sex with eachother

a lil background

we met at a party and she had a bf

we have had more ups and downs than you can imagine

i moved her in and we probably had sex 5 tiems or more a day

now we havnt seen eachother sicne the 30th of last month

we talk on the phone about once every 4 hours and i beat off about 5 times a day

she purchaced a vibrator to help her pleasure herself

back over a year ago b4 we ever met she had some pretty hardcore sex with another girl or 2 and she of course got her orgasms

but she claims i am the first guy to ever make her orgasm

she tells me ive gotter her off like 11 times once and on average 2-5 times each session

now it seems a bit odd to me that she has had almost 2 handful of previous lovers and im the only guy to make her get off

lies?
or am i good?
or is she jsut that comfortable with me?
or maybe as i stated in other threads im kinda a feminine guy maybe she is turned on my my femininity?

who knwos

Heather
Member # 3

Is this more than a sexual realtionship?

I ask because that seems to be the only arena in which you talk about the relationship.

(FYI? I know another volunteer here aksed you already, but please do us the courtesy of not passing out sexual details that we don't really need. How many times you masturbate in a day has no bearing on the quality of a relationship, nor does your partner's previous sexual history in this regard. Thanks.)

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

supersoaka
Activist
Member # 35208

im just trying to clue you into a more personal perspective for more individualized replys

i was just trying to let the people know we are very very sexual active and now we are miles apart

didnt mean to be a jerk

Heather
Member # 3

(FYI? General users are asked not to post replies in the two areas of the boards marked ONLY for replies from staff and volunteers. I've just deleted a post of yours there. In addition, I'm going to ask one last time for you to please be more mindful of how you talk here. The euphamisms and language you used in that post I deleted were totally unrespectful. Please address people's issues and bodies with respect, okay?)

This isn't about you being a jerk. Rather, given that we by all means understand at this point how sexually active you are, when you're asking for a perspective on the whole of a relationship, when you only speak about one aspect of it -- the sexual aspect -- it's basically not possible to give that perspective, understand?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

supersoaka
Activist
Member # 35208

completly and i thank you for not banning me already

we had a heart felt conversation on the phone jsut an hour ago

it cleafred alot up for me

why i lose the girls that i do get and why ive lost mine so many time

luckly she loves me enough to tolerate my ignorance

its a learing thing and life is full of lessons

thanks

Heather
Member # 3

Hey, everyone has a learning curve here. So long as users respect the guidelines they agreed to and follow our suggestions if and when they're posting in a way that isn't workable here, no one is going to get banned. Not everyone comes from the same background or the same place, and we get that.

I'm glad you had a good conversation. In terms of the larger question, that's obviously an issue we can't speak very much to with a barnd-new user: we just don't know you or your patterns well enough to say.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

supersoaka
Activist
Member # 35208

yea no 2 people are alike
and
no two couple have a match

i was wanting fast answers to a slow burnign problem

thank you tho

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.