Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Gender Issues » first time got sex with my boyfriend....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: first time got sex with my boyfriend....
junior69
Neophyte
Member # 31100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for junior69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when the first time we got sex with my boyfriend my vagina is very painful as his pennis get inside my vagina as the pennis go inside and out the and go longer i feel so good even it is painful... when my bf got orgasm he remove his pennis and come out outside my vagina.... do i got fregnant even though my bf come out outside my vagina? when i got home i take an aspirin cortal, is this medecine good to prevent it for getting fregnant? what is the side effect? i notice also that there is a discharge on my vagina when i got home after we got sex... is this normal when u got sex with your bf for the first time?
Posts: 1 | From: philippines | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rule of pregnancy is simple : if any semen come in contact with your vulva or vagina, there is a risk you get pregnant. You said he ejaculated outside your vagina, but did any semen came in contact with your genitals ?

You may not have had a high pregnancy risk right now but if it were me I wouldn't take a second chance next time. There's always a probability your boyfriend won't come out in time and that, that can get you pregnant if per mistake this happens. Myself, would not want to gamble with that.

So, I suggest you if you don't want to have to worry about pregnancy and even STDs (unprotected sex puts you at risk for those), you can use a condom and if you want to, you can also back it up with the contraceptive pill, but this isn't a necessity. The condom work just fine.

As for the aspirin cortal, I'll let another user inform you on that.

[ 10-14-2006, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LucysDiamonds
Activist
Member # 30315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LucysDiamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, even if he didn't ejaculate inside you, precum, which can contain sperm, could have been on his penis, so you do have a bit of a risk here. The discharge from your vagina might have just been his semen leaking out - to paraphrase what a volunteer said in another thread (sorry, don't remember who it was or I'd give credit), the vagina doesn't have magical absorption powers!

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe the aspirin cortal will act as a contraception. If you want to make sure you don't get pregnant, it might be a good idea to try and get Emergency Contraception, and in the future, like cool said, condoms are a reliable and cheap way to practice safe sex.

--------------------
So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky
As someone told me lately
Everyone deserves the chance to fly

Posts: 365 | From: DC | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, aspirin doesn't have any contraceptive power at all.

"Withdrawal" (which is what you're describing here) is not a reliable method of contraception either.

Check out this handy guide:

Margaret Sanger’s Disneyland: An easy chart of your birth control options

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rule of pregnancy is simple : if any semen come in contact with your vulva or vagina, there is a risk you get pregnant.

Actually, cool87, you've got it wrong.

If sperm come into contact with the vulva, there's a risk of pregnancy.

There can be sperm in pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum") as well as in semen, which is one of the reasons why withdrawal isn't reliable as a method of contraception.

You've been on the boards a good while now, so you should know to make sure your info is correct before you rush to advise people.

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So to have it right I should have said : if semen which contain sperm went in contact with your vagina ?

Why when volunteers can simply say that just like I said ? I just look to verified what I said and I found plenty of others who did the same (volunteers).

Look here and here
and here also

I simply really really don't understand what's wrong. I'm aware that this is the sperm that can get a women pregnant but sperm is contain in semen, therefore I tought if semen comes in contact with someone's vulva or vagina this can lead to a pregnancy risk. Am I not right ?

Maybe this was just the formulation I don't know. But I'd really like an explanation.

[ 10-14-2006, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Semen is the fluid released when a man ejaculates. It contains sperm.

But sperm can also sometimes be contained in pre-ejaculate, the fluid released during arousal, before the man ejaculates. That can cause pregnancy too.

In general, you'll see people referring to semen in replies concerning situations where that's the only or primary risk.

That doesn't mean that there isn't a risk from pre-ejaculate too.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.