Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Gender Issues » is it wrong?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: is it wrong?
Danielson
Neophyte
Member # 18120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it wrong to wear womens underware. I have always secretly wanted to know what it would be like if i was a girl. i am a 20 yr old guy who sometimes like to put on panties and a bra and somtimes langerie. i guess i am confused more.
Posts: 4 | From: us | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LittleOneUSN
Activist
Member # 17486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleOneUSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt this will help...

But I'm a 20 year old female, and sometime's I like to put on my boy friends underwear, somehow its more of a comfort thing to me.

As far as I know at some point in everyone's life they wonder what it's like to be of the opposite sex, It's pretty normal.

Posts: 95 | From: Liverpool, NY | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crossdressing in undergarments of another gender isn't all that unusual.

While wearing clothes intended for another gender really can't give you any experience in BEING that other gender or knowing what it's like to be that other gender, it's nothing to worry about.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MNtomboy
Neophyte
Member # 18136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MNtomboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I'm a girl who wears boxers, and I also act like a guy a lot, does that make it wrong? no. And I'm not gay either that's why it bugs me that people accept girls acting like guys, but if I guy is acting 'girly' people assume they're gay. What you wear has nothing to do with your sexual prefrence, at least not in my case.

That also reminds me, that one of my friends (a guy) made some comment about wanting a thong, and since then he's recieved a bunch from his girl friends. He thinks it's really funny, but I don't know what he actually does with them, besides wear them on his head for fun.

[This message has been edited by MNtomboy (edited 05-15-2004).]

Posts: 9 | From: Near St.Paul, MN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KCallahan
Activist
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCallahan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious as to what the motivation is. I don't think it's wrong at all, but there are several reasons one can crossdress. I "crossdress" because my sex does not match my gender. Soome individuals crossdress because they enjoy doing so. Others crossdress because it fills a sexual need. So, I think the questions isn't "is this right or wrong?" and more "What do I gain from this?" Each answer leads to other questions that perhaps should be explored further if you feel like it.
Posts: 50 | From: Austin, TX, USA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyGreenEyez226
Neophyte
Member # 18223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyGreenEyez226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine wears thongs...Note: he's a male...

It doesn't mean you're gay...doesn't mean you're a crossdresser. All it means is you're curious and if you like it, you're simply comfortable.

Girls wear men's boxers at times, right girls?? I know I wear my bf's lol.

Do and wear what makes you feel comfy

------------------
<.:.>KRAZI*C<.:.>

Posts: 26 | From: JACKSON HEIGHTS, NYC, AMERICA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.