Donate Now

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » READ-ONLY ARCHIVE » General Health & Nutrition » bad breath

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bad breath
yuri14
Neophyte
Member # 10911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yuri14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi,

im 14 years old, i weigh 171 lbs and im about 6 ft in height. i eat very poorly and i dont do much excersize. i seem to be quite healthy though and i rarely get sick... lately i've noticed i've had really bad breath.. and i wondered if that has anything to do with what i eat.. since generally i eat sweet things..

also, getting a little bit off the topic here but, i heard a guy could change the taste of his.. umm.. cum..? by changing his diet... is this true.. and does the same thing apply for females..? thank you.

Yuri

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are quite a few possibilities. It could be due to your eating habits. Do you brush your teeth well regularly? Cleaned your tongue? Have you tried an anti-bacterial mouth wash? I'd suggest giving your doctor or dentist a call and asking them for a suggestion (at the very least, you should mention it to them at your next appointment).

And no, nothing a man or woman eats will change the flavor of ejaculate or vaginal secretions. That's a pretty common myth. Your diet may change the flavor of your sweat, but not the flavor of ejaculate or secretions.

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Sexpert (and Labia Lady)

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a good thread about semen flavor: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/000808.html

and how to deal with bad breath: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/001030.html

------------------
Correlation does not equal causation.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.