Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » lilkazzy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lilkazzy
lilkazzy
Neophyte
Member # 7892

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lilkazzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, i just wanted to say hi to everyone on here.... i couldn't find a "newbie" type board, so i figured this would have to do for the moment.
I've come to the conclusion, having been here most of the day, that these boards are pretty damn good. There's a lot of stuff on here that has made me think, and also i have noted that there is very little crap going around - no arguing, no stupidity. so yeah, well done.

Anyway I'm Kazzy. I'm 16 and i live in Scotland. **nods** that's about it...

------------------
Kazzy
Promises mean everything, when you're little, and the world is so big.

Posts: 35 | From: Scotland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!!! Welcome to the boards, and you're right, these boards are pretty good. The name's Beki, and you will soon relaise that I am a really big moaner, so ignore most of ym posts!!!!! Hope you really like these boards(welcome to the cult!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!) and that you find all your answers and stuff.

See ya around

-Beki

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilkazzy
Neophyte
Member # 7892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilkazzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Slayer_gurl:
(welcome to the cult!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!)

eek! so i guess this means i'm gonna get addicted to posting here... uh oh...

Posts: 35 | From: Scotland | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely. The you'll end up like me, who posts twice a day, and whenever her parents leave the house for ten minutes I'm hooking up my modem to see what's up on ST!
Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilkazzy
Neophyte
Member # 7892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilkazzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already post on another message board, and there i post 17.29 posts per day, so i doubt that i could spend much more time online - lol. I have an ADSL modem, so hooking up is no problem, and my net time is totally unrestricted.
It's amazing how i seem to type pages and pages in this little box, but when i actually submit the post it seems very little and insignificant... I don't wanna be seen as a post wh0re when i have only been here for less than a day!

Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

We don't mind people posting as long as their worthwhile posts and not crummy, I don't know, ask someone else posts you know? Miz S puts a lot of time and a LOT of money into this so if you are posting, make it a good one you know, cos bandwidth costs a lot. I'm still trying to scrape together a donation worth sending in the post!
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Kazzy

Which board did you come from? I've linked to Scarleteen on several different HTML boards, so I was just wondering. See ya!

------------------
Don't Mess With Texas.

"I'm a Texas woman, which means I don't need the help of a man to keep things rolling." -The Rookie

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilkazzy
Neophyte
Member # 7892

I came from the boards at teenhub.net. I didn't see a link on my boards, but i've always known about scarleteen, cause i used to post on MissGirl, and they tend to link to Scarleteen a lot for posts about sex, as it is against the rules to post things on there....
However MissGirl is down at the moment, and has not been in a functioning state since the end of November... **cries**

Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MG's down again? I always liked Terrifichick better, but those boards are currently down too, which is really too bad. Are there many other decent teen web boards out there?
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilkazzy
Neophyte
Member # 7892

http://boards.teenhub.net
^Those boards are pretty good fun, although very busy at times.

**sniffles** I'm ill. I spent a couple of hours in casualty last night, because i've got an infection in my foot. (well how was i to know it wouldn't just go away?!). What was really scary was the red streak that began to grow up my vein, showing infection going into the blood... That was when i was forced to tell my mum and dragged to casualty. So i'm on enough antibiotics to kill a horse, and it appears they can have diuretic effects... oh great.

I'm not sure if i'm going to school today or not. The doctor pretty much said not to, because i'm supposed to keep my foot elevated for 24 hours, but i'll probably just disregard that...

My dad has recently got a new job, and they don't have an office for him yet. His boss person is coming up from Glasgow (2.5 hours drive away) today to have meetings with my dad, so, thoughtfully, they are going to be using my bedroom as an office. I think i'd rather get out of the house if i'm not going to even be allowed into my bedroom...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.