Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » TekXombie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TekXombie
TekXombie
Neophyte
Member # 6194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TekXombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh heh, finally a way to rant and rave all I want! Heh heh, how wonderful. Well I suppose for all who read this, I should give a bit of insight into my life. I'm 16 years old, live in boring Michigan wishing all day that I could live in Maryland with my Cupcake, Keoki_14. Heh, I'm a self proclaimed Atheist, a lover of anything dark and Cyberpunk and a all around pain in the butt. I love to roleplay, that's games like D&D and Cyberpunk for all those who've never roleplayed before. I love to read, especially Cyberpunk genre books. I like anime, well in fact I love anime, heh heh, simply because stories or plot lines that would never be made into a movie are usually made into animes. Heh, I'm a music and movie fanatic, much like Cupcake Keoki_14. My favorite movie, out of them all, I'd have to say is Blade Runner. I love the movie because it's one of the few quality movies to ever come out. It's got a great story, great plot, excellent visuals, great drama and of course, heh heh, it's got that Cyberpunk feel that I love.
Posts: 15 | From: Lapeer, Michigan, USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keoki_14
Activist
Member # 1312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keoki_14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya TekXombie. Heh, I have to tell my lame joke because you're new here. It's the dumbest thing I've ever though of, but whatever.

Welcome aboard to the boards! Haha, I'm so lame!

Well, with that over with... Blade Runner isn't the best movie. Hehe, don't hurt me! Groove is the best movie, then AntiTrust. Hehe, I'm right!

I can't wait to read and post to more of your Village People posts. I hope we both feel the same way in that we shouldn't have to hide anything because we know that we're going to read it. And I think it's a good idea when you said that this is just another way to expressing to each other if we can't do it over IM. (You're so smart!)

Well, I love you lots! *kisses* cYa.

------------------
Useless Crap

"This **** ain't over until the last record spins." Groove

"Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he would have to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to." Catch-22 by Joseph Heller

[This message has been edited by keoki_14 (edited 01-19-2002).]

Posts: 620 | From: Columbia, MD, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keoki_14
Activist
Member # 1312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keoki_14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one post? Hehe, you sure do have a ways to go! You should post more because then I feel like I'm being nosey, even though I'm not. Hehe, I can read all your secrets. It'll make me feel super special.

Ich liebe dich!

------------------
Useless Crap

"Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he would have to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to." Catch-22 by Joseph Heller

Posts: 620 | From: Columbia, MD, USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TekXombie
Neophyte
Member # 6194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TekXombie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... well today was fun. Not really but the day went by quick. My friend Mat asked me to join him tonight to go bowling for a blind date. I'm not really looking for a date or any kind of relationship but since Mat really likes this girl and she said she wouldn't go if her friend didn't have a date, so I got suckered into it. Heh heh, ain't life grand? I've been writing and drawing a lot lately. I'm trying to think of something new to draw. Heh heh, just in case you didn't know, drawing and writing are my two biggest hobbies and of course, they're both in the are of the Cyberpunk genre. On a good note though, I finally recieved my DVD Demon City Shinjuku which is an anime about a guy who has to fight off the demons that are controlling this city. It's quite good, can't wait to watch it. I did also finally finish the anime Perfect Blue. Heh heh, I have to admit that I've never had a movie screw with me that much except for Vanilla Sky of course.

There's a girl at school who's in the 9th grade and she will not leave me alone. I'm sorry, but i have no interest in her. I don't even really want to get involved with someone right now, aside from my Cupcake of course I'm always too busy or too wrapped in my work to have a gf. I seem to neglect them and they get a bit mad at me. I can't help it, I get so entranced in things it's hard for me to talk on the phone for hours like so many seem to want. Ugh, I hate my life.

Anyways that's my post for today, heh heh, so be happy Keoki_14!

Oh and you're wrong, heh heh, Blade Runner is so much better than Groove. It's the number one movie on my list

Posts: 15 | From: Lapeer, Michigan, USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keoki_14
Activist
Member # 1312

Blind date, huh? Heh, I've been on one of those. Haha, it was interesting. Good luck on yours! I going out with a bunch of girls tonight. Exciting, huh? I seem to think so because I almost never get out.

I do not like 9th graders. They bother me. It's a bummer that she keeps bothering you. I know why though. Why don't you just tell her to go away? Heh, I would. I'd also probably be really mean about it too, which isn't very nice. (Duh!) I wish I wasn't so mean sometimes.

Anyway, I just think you're the funniest guy ever! Groove is THE number one movie, not Blade Runner. Silly goose!

------------------
Useless Crap

TekXombie
Neophyte
Member # 6194

Heh heh, I forgot that I was going to post an excerpt to a story I'm writing called "The Beowulf Project". Well here it is! Heh heh, enjoy.

The figure that lay among the heaps of garbage in the alleyway suddenly sprang to life, grasping for the cold, night air. His eyes flickered and ears strained to hear the distant sound of tires screeching off into the night. Taking in the scene, he tried to remember, something, anything. Where was he? He tried standing up, almost losing his balance in the process, dropping suddenly, to his knees, screaming in agonizing pain, as he gripped his forehead, almost pulling out his own hair. His head hurt as if thousand hammers were all hitting it in a symphony of pain. Blood dripped from his forehead, the pain from his fingernails digging into his scalp somewhat easing the pain of his headache.

Almost as suddenly as the headache had come on, it vanished, becoming just another fading memory in his mind. He stood up once again, this time with more luck than last. Looking about, he noticed he was wearing a very thick, black, leather trench coat that hid the black leather pants and black nylon shirt underneath. His long hair hung down over his eyes, the thick, wet strands sliding back and forth across his forehead making viewing all that much harder until finally slicking them back over his head. Standing at a staggering 6’7 feet, he towered over everything in the alleyway.

The alleyway stunk of month old garbage, causing his nose to cringe as he stumbled out of the alley, his hands using the grimy, brick walls for leverage. The scene outside of the alleyway was no better, the buildings all looked as if they had been struck with bombs, repeatedly in fact. The walls were all riddled with cracks and bullet holes, the shops neon signs, flickering away in the night. Pimps and prostitutes stood on the street corners, selling their wares to the occasional passer-by. Reality came flooding back to him as he realized he’d awoken in a very real and very dangerous world.

DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keoki_14:

Ich liebe dich!

Really? Ich bin eine Zeige! Zeigen sprechen nicht! Ich liebe Käse!

If my german teacher saw my grammar, she'd probably shoot me...

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keoki_14
Activist
Member # 1312

Ok, if I'm not correct, you just said that you are one show. Haha, you love cheese? Me too!

Oh, and TekXombie, I love your writing! You really give excellent details. Heh, talk about imagry, wow! You should post more of your writing. I don't think I've actually read any of it before this.

Haha, you're getting there. You might get 10 posts soon!

------------------
Useless Crap

TekXombie
Neophyte
Member # 6194

Another day has passed and life continues on in an endless sea of ignorance and nothingness. It seems life is boring me. I can't relate with these people. Ignorance runs rampant and only stupid people are breeding. *sighs* I suppose I shouldn't concern myself with them, after all I don't feel pity or remorse.

On a lighter note, I'm running a Cyberpunk game soon. Heh, that'll be fun. I've written some nasty encounters for my players but I haven't really decided on what to have the plot as. I need a National conflict to carry on the story but I can't seem to think of something. Hmm...

Oh! I recieved my second Blue Gender DVD. Heh heh, I still haven't been able to watch my Demon City Shinjuku DVD, too much Juno Reactor and Coke has distracted me. Heh heh, life sucks.

I've been talking to Keoki_14 online and she mentioned that she had lost her virginity, now I know she did, and I was alright with that but just when she said it I got kind of upset. I can't explain it I just feel bad. I love her to death but I get jealous when I think of her past boyfriends and all the guys who ever were able to hold her. It seems that I'm just not worthy enough to be with her. I hate living this far away and it's killing me. It really is.

Hmm.. I suppose I should end this post on a good note... Heh heh, except that I have no good notes. But I did however buy three new books today and looked at some used cars for sale. Heh heh, I bought Neuromancer by William Gibson ( a True Cyberpunk author), Inherit The Earth by a new author I've never heard of and the book Blade Runner two which is actually the written sequal to the movie Blade Runner not the book, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick.

That's it. Now leave! Heh heh, sorry.

Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there! You like anime too, eh? Kewlness! What are you're faves? I need some new ones to watch...i mostly get them second hand from my friend, cousin, or brother.

------------------
Kids in the back seat playing around causes accidents. Accidents from playing around in the back seat causes kids.

~Erin~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TekXombie
Neophyte
Member # 6194

Heh heh, sweet! Another Anime lover *grins* Keoki_14 isn't much for anime so it's nice to meet a fellow lover. Heh heh, let me first say that I'm not a fan of Pokemon or Dragon Ball Z.. blech! Heh heh, anyways some of my favorites are Trigun (The Series), Neon Genesis: Evangelion (The Series), Ghost In The Shell, Blue Gender, Armitage, Vampire Hunter D (Can't wait until the new Bloodlust comes out), Ninja Scroll, Wicked City.. heh heh, the list goes on. How about you?

p.s. X sucks!

Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TekXombie:
I'm not a fan of Pokemon or Dragon Ball Z.. blech! Neon Genesis: Evangelion (The Series), Ghost In The Shell, Ninja Scroll,

Kewlness. I my favorites...

Ghost in the shell
ninja scroll
evengelion, series and movie
akira
escaflowne(yeah, i got for the girly ones), movie and series
and
princess mononoke

I'm pretty much the girl i know who's into anime. Most of them are pretty awesome.

------------------
'My advice is to get them off right after your shoes and before your trousers...that's the sock gap. Miss it and suddenly you're a naked man in socks. No self-respecting woman will let a naked man in socks do the squelchy with her'-Jeff Murdock
(Coupling, BBCC)

~Erin~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by keoki_14:
I do not like 9th graders. They bother me. It's a bummer that she keeps bothering you. I know why though.

isn't that a bit of a stereotype? not all ninth graders are annoying, ya know

------------------
c/o 2005!

"We all walk in the dark and each of us must learn how to turn on his or her own light"

Don't Mess With Texas

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TekXombie
Neophyte
Member # 6194

quote:
First of all, I'm going to ignore what was said above simply because it irritates me and is not worth my time. This is my thread and that was a joke, GET OVER IT! I swear, the maturity of this board is a bit pathetic...

This may be your thread, but these are Miz Scarlet's boards, and you are expected to be respectful of your fellow posters.

Take some time to review the Guidelines.

[This message has been edited by Aria51 (edited 02-03-2002).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.