Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » it's so hot here!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: it's so hot here!
Skodeng
Neophyte
Member # 5898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skodeng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello..i just think it's appropriate for me to say hi cause i'm a newcomer here..well..won't say much here..just lemme tell u guys a bit bout myseld..my name's nik, and i'm from malaysia (i kinda noticed that i'm about the ONLY asian here, funny huh?) well, i'm a 20 year old guy and i'm studying architecture here at a university in malaysia..the reason i'm interested in this message board thingy is cause i'm gonna need some serious advice and support regarding my relationship, which i foresee as having lots of problems in the future..well, although i hope not, but realistically i think it's gonna be one helluva rocky road!i guess that's about it..and i'd be glad to offer advice on things i experienced (although i think i'm not that good a counsellor!)ermm..well..welcome me now!ciao!

------------------
get PhreakY..

Posts: 11 | From: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Singapore.

Enjoy your stay here hon.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! And welcome to the boards!

*acts like tour guide hostess*

Over to the left you'll see that we have a Sex Basics and Health section. Here you can post anything (well not anything. Guidelines) about sex, blah, blah...

Everything is run by Advocates, people who know what they're doing.

To the right you'll find Body and Soul. Post here about body issues, and emotional issues.

General Health and Nutrition is foods, health...

Realtionships- ask about your family, friends, lovers, yeah, yeah...

Support Groups are handy when you're under a lot of stress and you need coping help.

The rest? Well, I don't really visit them, so I don't know what the topics are like. Haha.. they have little descriptions under their names, so just kick back, click around, and enjoy yourself. Oh yeah, to post a topic, click on whatever section you want (Relationships, Body and Soul...) and then click the teal button (I think) that says post new topic. To reply to someone's post click "reply to topic". Happy scarleteening!

Ahh, I forgot. If you're in real trouble, you can post in the "Crisis Help" section. (near the bottom of the main boards page) There is ask an advocate or a sexpert, and you'll get immediate help. *sarcastic* But you probably knew that... *blushes* Hehe.
------------------
Don't Mess with Texas

"Only in America, where we can dream as big as we want to."
-Brooks and Dunn

Life is not fair, a fair is a place you show cows

[This message has been edited by Daydreamer24 (edited 11-17-2001).]

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skodeng
Neophyte
Member # 5898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skodeng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god..i just had the weirdest phone conversation with my gf..although it may not seem weird to you guys..it surely is for me..we talked about sex!we just had sex on the phone!although i've had my experiences of the sexual nature, but phone sex is a first for me!well, we were on the phone for about 5 hours..and the conversation started innocently enough..then..she started asking questions..hahaha..it was so weird..i'm not really comfortable talking bout this kind of thing..so she had to coax me into talking about IT..i was blushing for about an hour!it probably sounds weird coming off a guy, but i was embarrased..hahah..but i gotta admit..it was fun!yeah!signing off now..ciao!

------------------
get PhreakY..

Posts: 11 | From: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.