Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » MEMBER-ONLY FORUMS » Village People » Introducing...SirenRose

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Introducing...SirenRose
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello all of ST
My name is Jeanette friends call me Jen, im 15 years old and am doing this because caramel apple pop will shoot me if i don't. i love ya bethie. and well be prepared...im going to suck u into my universe and i take prisoners! well i suppose i will keep u all updated of my life. 'til then ttfn

------------------
~*your winning me over with everything u say...you rip my heart right out...and when i let you closer i only want you closer...you rip me apart...

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caramel Apple Pop
Activist
Member # 8475

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Caramel Apple Pop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! Now don't you just feel so much better?

------------------
If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all ok... And not to worry because worry is wasteful
and useless in times like these... I will not be made useless I won't be idled with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
for light does the darkness most fear

ø¤º¤ø Beth ø¤º¤ø

[This message has been edited by Caramel Apple Pop (edited 08-18-2002).]

Posts: 98 | From: A world of wonder, where war never disturbes peace, and the sun never gets consumed by the shadows... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel...exposed

------------------
~*your winning me over with everything u say...you rip my heart right out...and when i let you closer i only want you closer...you rip me apart...

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Jen! Im Olive, it will be nice to get to know you a little bit better . TTYL
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Jen! (my aunt's name is Jeanette...so pretty!)

Do you and Caramel Apple Pop know each other in real life?

Welcome to ST!

------------------
God Bless Texas

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."
-- Winnie The Pooh

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

yah carmel apple pop know eachother in real life. we are basically best buds. isn't that right bethikins? we don't go to the same school anymore...but we still manage to stay close.

------------------

Caramel Apple Pop
Activist
Member # 8475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caramel Apple Pop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup!
Posts: 98 | From: A world of wonder, where war never disturbes peace, and the sun never gets consumed by the shadows... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 11 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today was my first day of school. i got up at 5am this morning..and got to school at like 7:15. i was completely wired and was practically bouncing off the walls the entire hour before school started...then i started feeling tired. i guess thats what i get for using all my energy in an hour. lol we had to go to registeration periods first, i was stuck with people that i knew.....but that i didn't like. so that was icky....than first period rolled around and well it was time to habla español. hee hee almost everybody that was in my spanish class last year including this dreamy (now) junior he is soo fine. :-) its pretty gravy, then i had adv algebra two. lordy i wanted to shoot myself. again i was stuck with only a few friends...and even they were closer to aquaintences rather than friends. and then adv world history. i LOVE the teacher...but i hate all the work. we have 2 essays due on monday and with me being in marching band...its going to be difficult. *crosses fingers* i hope i pass so i can keep on marching along. well thats all i have to share today
goodnite all

------------------

Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 essays, eek. I feel sorry for ya
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
West1001
Activist
Member # 8317

Icon 12 posted      Profile for West1001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey siren rose, nice to meet ya.
I am 1001, West 1001 that is.

Anyhoo, you've already begun school? It's only the 21st of August? I dont' start school again till the third. Somethign I should have already been finished with, but no.

Good luck with those essays.
See ya around!!

Posts: 99 | From: Vancouver, BC, CANADA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

thanks. nice to meet ya west. and yah we started school. its a wonderful time. i can't think of anything for my essays. and i just found out they are due TOMORROW!, not monday tomorrow!!! argh!!! shoot me now!!!!! lol

------------------

[This message has been edited by SirenRose (edited 08-21-2002).]

Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

hold geez! Tomorrow, ouch! I feel really sorry for you now. Well I guess they're due today, good luck with them.
confused333
Activist
Member # 6450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two essays on the 1st day of school? That's crazy! All we do on the 1st day is go over rules and supplies!

------------------
Why does a rose represent love, when a rose always dies??

Friends are like condoms, they help out when things get hard.

Posts: 473 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zanney
Activist
Member # 8696

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Zanney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by confused333:
Two essays on the 1st day of school? That's crazy! All we do on the 1st day is go over rules and supplies!

At one of my schools, you'd be lucky to have your classes a third full anytime within the first week ... people were sort of relaxed about returning to school. And then at another one it was SO strict, and we were landed with a gazillion projects on the first day - so I can sympathise with you there!

Rose-Anne

Posts: 419 | From: Tivoli | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 10 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sighs* i got my essays done. i was so proud of myself hee hee. im debating on whether to call a male friend of mine...im crushing on him, so its kind of....well...i guess....awkward. and i know he likes me. how do i know? i asked. hee hee. but im still kind of stressing over it just because i don't want to loose this one. he seems so right....and plus he smells wonderfully, wears glasses, plays trumpet AND the bass guitar, has gorgeous green eyes...and *sighs* relates to me. he has a wonderful personality, he makes me smile, plus he believes in the same things i do. i really don't want to loose him.....*crosses fingers* hopefully i dont

------------------

Zanney
Activist
Member # 8696

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Zanney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Jen - I say go for it!

It sounds pretty promising here - so I hope you called him up! (And if you haven't yet - make like nike and just do it!)

Posts: 419 | From: Tivoli | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

I think you should continue getting to know him better and then move in for more. It may help from him not "running away." Just wait a day or two, not too long . Good luck Jen.
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing is this guy...oh lets call him...R. okay so R and i are really good friends..we tell eachother basically everything. so there is naturally a bnd of trust and obviously good communication b/w the two of us...its just a matter of me having the guts to do something about it. but MOOVING on
~*~
its only 12:45pm here...and well its already turning out to be an interesting day. my window is shattering...cracking....and well breaking even as i type this. we have a sliding glass door and one of the glass pieces is breaking! its scaring the crap out of me. what if it breaks...and all the glass lands on the inside?!? it could seriously hurt my family! and im basicallly freaking about this because well.....my mom isn't home. its just me and my sister. and its well hella scary. i can hear it cracking in the back round. and me being the weird self i am was reading stephen king earlier...and am generally just freaked out...and the glass breaking for no real particular reason is scaring me sh*tless.
our neighbor just came over and he measured the window...we are having it relpaced asap. im still scared the glass nearly completely shattered on top of him...he hardly even breathed on it and hundreds of pieces came pouring down. he is okay..thank heavens. and more just fell on the ground. it just crashes down.......

------------------

SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

just downloaded some songs....man i love weezer. *sighs* Only in Dreams is a wonderful song.....maybe love only happens in dreams.....*sighs*

------------------

Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

I hate broken windows! I've actually broken my bedroom window and had to live with it for about 4 months, there was a hole right in the middle of it. Then about in December my sister was mad and slammed the kitchen chair on the floor and it somehow broke the sliding glass door, there was also a hole in it. I freaked out when my mom would get near it or anyone and we didnt open the sliding glass door(it was the never-open side the was broke) until it was fixed because of the chance of it...ahh. I know how scary it is, it's very strange how yours is shattering for no reason at all...weird and scary.
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 10 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
update on the window situation: its FIXED!!!! yay yay yay! the cause: heat pressure. the glass wasnt strong enough to deal with the heat i suppose. and because im living texas...its no surprise. but otherwise....

im being visited by patrick micheal spencer. (PMS) and it sucks. major. im feeling very emotional...and am about to cry. why? cuz i had the weirdest dream. i dreamt that my ex-bf was pregnant (ha ha..a guy being pregnant) and with my baby. the thing is...he denied it was my baby and i couldn't have legal custody over it....because he said it was his new gf's baby....though he knew it wasn't. *sighs* it was depressing. i WANT(ED) that baby! i had sex with the guy...i wanted the friggin baby i needed the baby.... it was mine, too. it was soooo sad.. (btw we never had sex....but were about [-] that close to having it. litterally) sooo ECHHHHHHKKKK! i think i need a hug.

**edited cuz i can't spell**
------------------

[This message has been edited by SirenRose (edited 08-25-2002).]

Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*hug*
Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caramel Apple Pop
Activist
Member # 8475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caramel Apple Pop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**BIG hugs**

feel better now?

Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

I had a weird dream I had a daughter...strange. I hate pms, I also get very emotional. I hope you feel much better in a few days. *hugs*
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Thanks everyone. i am feeling much better life is good when you have people that care. hee hee. i love ST.

------------------

SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

i GOTS a BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!! and no its not R. R may be wonderful physically...but eh....the lights not on in the attic.....lol and he doesn't want a relationship, and he just wants to be friends (which is fine) but i've found someone that i TRULY adore. TRULY and whole heartedly. becuase im not attracted to him physically. well i am, but only because of my attraction to him mentally and emotionally we've known eachother for a while...and we talk all the time....i didn't even realize i had felt something for him. not until recently, we were talking and joking around when it just clicked. i liked him. he has always been there for me, i mean when ever i have a problem i went to him, and i still do. he is sooo smart. he amazes me. and we have our little inside jokes from our odd ballish conversations. he is writing a novel (yes i know its SUCH a turn ON ) soo im happy. and i will let u guys know how it goes. BTW he lives near houston and i live near austin...so yah. its an LDR but i get to see him in a month and 8 days! yay yay yay yay!

------------------

SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

im SOO happy with matt! he is sooo sweet! the only bad thing is that i didn't get to talk to him last night. *sighs* and he isn't on right now *sighs again* i couldn't talk to him last nite because i was babysitting, and i had to run over there right after pratice. i get to see him in ohhhh.... a month and 6 days!!!! yippeee! yippee!

------------------

SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

countdown continues!!!!
a month and 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!! boo yah!

------------------

Zanney
Activist
Member # 8696

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Zanney     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, well, well...

I'm so happy for you!! And don't pay any attention to people who diss LDRs - they can and have worked!!

One thing I did when distance kept me from "my beloved" - everytime I got touchy and annoyed at being separated I would go for a run to clear my head. As a bonus, it also kept me in tip-top shape!

Have fun and keep on ing!

'Zanne

SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

thanks zanne. sounds like a wonderful idea. my loved one and i are getting along quite splendidly, and im really really really really looking forward to spending a day in his arms....*sighs*

Last night was our first football game, and WE WON!!!! yay! 17-12 baby! talk about great. i got home at like 1:30 last night and had to wake up at 6 to go to work at my church. yes i watch the little kids who come in. they are SOO adorable, but man can they be a little tad bit on the evil side. i was soo tired. after my mother came and picked me up, we went to go pick up my daddy from the airport. he just got home from japan! he's been gone for a month and i've missed him much! ah well. adios mi muchachos!

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.