Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » Sex/Pregnancy Info!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex/Pregnancy Info!
Goldengirl76
Neophyte
Member # 96379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldengirl76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So last Tuesday my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Then we had sex Wednesday too. We used a brand new box of Trojan enz spermicide lubricated condoms. Both days, my boyfriend withdrew before anything happened. Then he took off the condom and washed his hands, I'm pretty sure. I don't remember but he might have fingered me after that. I'm supposed to start my period August 3rd. Could I be pregnant from the scenario I told you about?
Posts: 2 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Goldengirl76, welcome to scarleteen. We are not actually answering pregnancy risk questions at the moment. For more information on that, and for all the information necessary to be able to assess any risks you may have had, please go here:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/007116.html

Feel free to check back with us after having read all of that if anything doesn't make sense or you want clarification on any of the information [Smile]

[ 07-29-2012, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Onionpie ]

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldengirl76
Neophyte
Member # 96379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldengirl76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you! How can I control my anxiety? I'm not on birth control, but we used protection and the withdrawal. I just am the type to over think things or think too much about the situation to think things differently. How can I control this and lesson my worries or my anxiety due to sex?
Posts: 2 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, sorry to hear you're having so much anxiety. Do you see a counsellor or therapist about your anxiety? If not, then it might be a good idea to start, as that can be really helpful. Also check in with yourself to really make sure that you're only doing things you feel totally comfortable with, that you're not moving too quickly sexually for you to be comfortable.

If you're not, and it sounds like you might not be because of all of this anxiety, it would probably be best to leave sexual activity off the table until you are more comfortable with any risks and are getting help for your anxiety [Smile]

If you would like, we could help you find counselling/therapy resources in your area. All we need is your zipcode, which you could include in a comment here, or if you want more privacy, you could email it to us along with a request to find local counselling resources [Smile]

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.