Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » Pregnant from handjob ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnant from handjob ?
Mayday
Neophyte
Member # 95232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey !

Im still a virgin and i choose to wait a while before having sec but ive practiced oral sex before. So it just hit me a week after giving my boyfriend head. He didn't come at alllllll but then he reciprocated but didn't finger me, then I took over but I didnt finger myself, it was just the clit area. (I don't like being fingered)
Could I be pregnant ? We washed our hands after we were done and everything. And what are the chanes of being pregnant from a cumless hand job ?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Mayday and welcome to the boards! Have you had a chance to read: Afraid You Might Be Pregnant? Read this first. yet?

From the situation you have described, there is no risk. There needs to be direct contact between a penis and a vagina, or a vagina and fresh sperm, in order for there to be a pregnancy risk. There is more info in the link above.

[ 03-09-2012, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: moonlight bouncing off water ]

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 859 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mayday
Neophyte
Member # 95232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This does make me feel less stressed, but just to reconfirm the "no risk" my hand was dry when I touched myself, completely dry.. Does that make it even more risk free ?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you read the link?

There's no such thing as more risk free than absolutely risk free, so no, it is impossible for that to make you more risk free.

Would you like to talk about why you're so concerned about pregnancy?

--------------------
~moonlight

Posts: 859 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mayday
Neophyte
Member # 95232

I just read the link, and the read the part about how you could get pregnant without penetration only if seamen goes in. So I'm a lot less stressed. What's making me worry is that even if my hand was dry I would "somehow" have Seamen (if men don't feel pre cum come out). Something is else i didn't mention: he didn't touch himself before touching me, it took me about 2 minutes to take over. After reading the forum, I realized since I didn't finger myself there would be no way anything could enter.
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Semen is actually the fluid that comes out when a man ejaculates. Semen contains sperm. Semen does not come out with precum. By definition precum occurs before ejaculation.

--------------------
~moonlight

Mayday
Neophyte
Member # 95232

Sorry to bother you again but even though I know their was no fluid contact and after we have oral sex or manual stimulation without ejaculation. my hands are dry when I touch my myself after or I would spend some time just making out and then touch myself. Is there anything wrong with my excessive worrying? Could that stress cause my period to come late? I'm suppose to get it in a few days and I'm
Nervous I won't.

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, excessive worrying is never fun, especially when you already know that the thing you are worried about has no chance of happening.

Do you want to talk about what it is that you are afraid of? What would happen if you were pregnant?

Stress can affect your period. But if your period doesn't show up when it's due, you can also go ahead and take a pregnancy test then, as well. Either way, you'll know for sure in a few days.

--------------------
-joey
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 8995 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mayday
Neophyte
Member # 95232

It's against my religion,culture,everything is wrong about me getting pregnant especially because I am a virgin, I even think my hymen is intact. My parent would probably never talk to me again an refuse to accept me as they daughter, it' pretty bad.I don't even want to think about having a pregnancy test if their is no risk at all from what I've done. It's bizarre to assume this when I have never had sex or had ejaculation near the area when it's uncovered, so getting a pregnancy yet would be very scary.
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right that no contact between your genitals and a penis, and no contact between ejaculate and your genitals means that there is no risk of pregnancy.

It sounds like getting pregnant right now is not okay for you for a lot of reasons. I hear that you worry about the kinds of sexual activities you do engage in even though you know that they can't cause a pregnancy risk. It's always okay to decide that you want to change the kinds of things you do with your boyfriend so you don't have to be so nervous and worried all the time. Worrying, as I think you know, doesn't lead to feeling good.

As to your period, am I understanding correctly that it is due soon but isn't late yet?

I also want to address something you said above, that your hymen is intact. Virginity means a lot of different things to different people, but the hymen, or what we now call the corona, is very different than a lot of people think it is. It's a membrane and is rarely solid; that is, it's rarely something that can actually be broken.

Here's some reading material that will make this clearer:

My Corona: The Anatomy Formerly Known as the Hymen & the Myths That Surround It

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.