Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » Implanon/Nexplanon

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Implanon/Nexplanon
Member # 81689

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Pumpkinator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone.

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but I just wanted to share a blog I started about my implant experience. I recently got it inserted after long debating the switch. I searched all over the blog and other websites for experiences from other implant users but unfortunately I wasn't able to find much info so I decided to write my own experience for others to see and ask questions.

Here's the link to my blog. Hope it helps others! [Smile]

Posts: 11 | From: chicago, il | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sharing, Pumpkinator.

We do have a fair amount of information on the main site and message boards about the implant, including a 3-part blog from our volunteer Karyn about her experience with it.

Our basic information, containing further links: the Contraceptive Implant (Implanon)

Karyn's blog posts:

Using the search function on the message boards will also bring up a good number of threads where people are talking or asking about the implant.

The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.